Big Brother 24

Alex95

GOD do I love BB preseason though. We got two cancelled houseguests, a replacement houseguest, and OTT reactions to everyone based on a short bio and pictures :wub: :wub:. There's literally no one like the BB fanbase :dead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm really cracking up if Marvin's removal had to do with his AGT involvement and the producers/production had no idea about this. :dead: 

Though his act wasn't really live shows worthy anyway, lol.

So I'm curious what Marvin's next reality show stint will be. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

WHAT A MESS that they are changing a cast member this late already into the show. WTH? :dead: 

But snap, I NEARLY chose Marvin for my draft pick too. :dead: 

I did take him. :dead:  I replaced him with the new guy for the lolz. 

• Haha 1

I'm dying @ at the pre-season drama. :dead: I went to sleep and when I wake up, two houseguests have already been cancelled by BB twitter and one houseguest is being replaced, wth? :haha: The fact they have waited a day before premiere to reveal the cast yet STILL had to replace someone last minute, what a mess. :dead:

From what I have read/seen, my early faves are Paloma, Michael and Taylor :wub: Britanny seems like such a funny trainwreck that will bring good TV :wub: And LOLZ @ the guy calling himself Pooch. :dead: I CAN'T

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NGM said:

im catching up but who else got canceled aside from matt?

Does Turner’s sister count :dead:. Cause her old tweets came up and now everyone’s questioning her validity :dead:. But the second one is the tiktoker Kyle’s a Trumpie so I guess that’s mild cancellation as opposed to Turner’s tea.