SYTYCD Superlatives (Best All Star Duet - Round 2)

FrogLenzen

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

I need @kritaaay's input to see if this was actually good though :haha:

It was!! I think in general the routines from earlier seasons are mostly better (minus Caitlin/Jason which was Weird idk) because Nakul's choreography hadn't started feeling tired yet. Also I enjoy it when he gets creative with same sex couples and duets ahaha

How about we do the Best Host however we all know this title belongs to Leah Miller

In all honesty, best auditions sound cool too, and I don't think they have ever been ranked on IDF?

And if we are going to be ranking by the styles, let's do Standard Ballroom too. :wub:

40 minutes ago, Erestor said:

How about we do the Best Host however we all know this title belongs to Leah Miller

In all honesty, best auditions sound cool too, and I don't think they have ever been ranked on IDF?

And if we are going to be ranking by the styles, let's do Standard Ballroom too. :wub:

I propose Latin!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I propose Latin!

Latin too! ❤️

2 minutes ago, kritaaay said:

So sad I was too young to drink when I watched the Canadian seasons and I couldn't take a shot every time she said genre

Or when the routine's song has already started playing and she still hasn't fiinished dancers' introduction :dead:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Okay, I will commit to the Best One Week Couples since they deserve recognition too. All couples that don’t qualify for Derek’s round will be eligible.

maybe I can amend mine to best couples who danced at least two weeks in a row and your round can take the rest?

6 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

do you want to include Salsa with that even though it's not really Latin?

Yes please! Anything outside of the standard ballroom if it makes it easier?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

maybe I can amend mine to best couples who danced at least two weeks in a row and your round can take the rest?

I might be overcomplicating this lol let me just start compiling the 1 week couples so I can see for myself what the list looks like

EDIT: Another metric might be how many duets couples did together rather than how many weeks... hmmmm

Edited by FrogLenzen

Now I'm starting to lean toward Best Original Couple (couples assigned the first week excluding Season 7, substitutes, and showcase episodes) and then Best Later Couple

Edited by FrogLenzen

On 6/30/2022 at 8:53 PM, Elliott said:

Twinks

On 6/30/2022 at 9:12 PM, Elliott said:

Yes

I am legit dying :dead:

this is hands down the best thing elliott has ever said :wub:

Okay, so what are we thinking for the couples...?

do you guys want to have 2 couples rounds (one for Week 1 partners and one for all other partners), or 1 big couples round for any couple that danced at least two duets together on a season?