Drag Race France !

*Chris

On 7/14/2022 at 1:17 PM, jarmon said:

whose idea was it to have SO many seasons going on at the same time

We as gay people get to choose our families watch Drag Race more than we see our families.

• Haha 2

Loved the runway theme, this week!  What a beautiful tribute to a French-Canadian diva! 

Enjoyed the challenge too. 

1. Soa de Muse : This was her week! She nailed it, minus the runway for me.
  2. La Grande Dame: Loved her runway look !
  3. Paloma : I just love her. She nailed the runway. 
  4. La Big bertha: Love that she keeps pushing herself.  Did a good tribute to Mylene, this week.
  5. Elips: Sad to see her go as I grew fond of her. Lipsync should have been a double shantay.
  6. Lolita Banana: She's just my least favourite. Had a good moment on the runway but not sure how accurate to Mylene it was. 

The lipsync to Yseult? Just wow. One of the most moving lipsync I've ever seen.

I don't agree with the decision of the queen who sayshay away, but both deserved to stay with that lipsync. 

On 7/28/2022 at 6:50 PM, *Chris said:

I don't agree with the decision of the queen who sayshay away, but both deserved to stay with that lipsync. 

I think they factored in Bertha’s previous B2 appearance since both of them delivered a shante-worthy lip sync.

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I think they factored in Bertha’s previous B2 appearance since both of them delivered a shante-worthy lip sync.

Oh for sure. I just think Bertha has more potential than Lolita - Cheryl Hole is shook !

23 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Oh for sure. I just think Bertha has more potential than Lolita - Cheryl Hole is shook !

True, but we all know whichever one survived the lip sync was just gonna place fourth next week anyway. :dead: 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

True, but we all know whichever one survived the lip sync was just gonna place fourth next week anyway. :dead: 

That’s very true ! 

The three are interchangeable for me but La Grand Dame is easily my fave but happy with whoever wins.  I think might be first time where I love all of the F3? (If Lolita makes F3, I’ll be shook)

• 3 weeks later...

Super happy with the winner!

My final ranking :

1. La Grande Dame
  2. Paloma
  3. Soa de Muse
  4. La Big Bertha
  5. Elips
  6. Kam Hugh
  7. Lolita Banana
  8. La Briochee
  9. La Kahena