Drag Race France !

*Chris

Drag-Race-France.jpg

Bonjour, ladies ! 

Currently airing on France.tv Slash 🇫🇷 , WOW Presents+ 🇺🇸  & Crave 🇨🇦

LES JUGES + LES REINES

drag-race-france-judges-1654186843.jpg?crop=0.633xw:0.582xh;0.202xw,0.0176xh&resize=1200:* Elips.jpg

NICKY DOLL (RPDR 12), DAPHNÉ BURKI, KIDDY SMILE (Ballroom Scene) || ELIPS (Bordeaux)

KamHugh.jpg LaBigBertha.jpg LaBriochee.jpg

KAM HUGH (Paris) || LA BIG BERTHA (Paris) || LA BRIOCHÉE (Palaiseau)

LaGrandeDame.jpg LaKahena.jpg LolitaBanana.jpg

LA GRANDE DAME (Nice) || LA KAHENA (Paris) || LOLITA BANANA (Paris)

LovaLadiva.jpg Paloma.jpg SoadeMuse.jpg

LOVA LADIVA (Toulouuse) || PALOMA (Clermont-Ferrand) || SOA DE MUSE (Saint-Denis)

Episode 1 aired over the weekend, and a new episode should be out at some point tonight !

Really enjoyed the first episode (talent show), like majority of the queens, and Nicky's fashion are to die for.

Also Jean-Paul Gaultier and a former Miss Universe as guest judge for the 1st episode ? ICONIQUE!  You know what was even more iconic ? A Céline Dion lipsync;  LÉGENDAIRE! 

My ranking following Episode 1 :

1. La Grande Dame : Favourite ! She's giving me winner energy, already. Favourite talent show performance and look, and really loved her runway look. 
  2. Soa de Muse : Easily my second favourite, so far ; Her and La Grande Dame are neck and neck. 
  3. La Big Bertha : Obsessed with her name. Her talent show was one of my favourite, and her runway look was fun and an interesting take on Gaultier. 
  4. Elips : She's quiet compare to the other queens but she seems like she could be a silent slayer. Thought her talent show was fun but that runway look ? Obsessed. 
  5. La Briochee: Really love her ! Her talent show was great, although the runway was not my favourite of the bunch. Can't wait to see more from her though.
  6. Paloma : Very underrated in the talent show. 
  7. Lolita Banana : Her drag is fun but not as polish as the other queens ; She's above Kam Hugh because I think she had a better episode overall. 
  8. Kam Hugh : I like Kam Hugh but she's giving me too much Aquaria/A'Whora/Sagittaria vibes. Her talent show was a choice, but she certainly redeemed herself with the runway.
  9. La Kahena : Lost in the shuffle, unfortunately. 
  10. Lova Ladiva : Definitely the weakest out of the bunch. She did bring it during the lipsync.

Ranking follow Episode 2 !

1. Paloma: Deserves all the praise in the world.
  2. La Grande Dame : She has the "je ne sais quoi" ; I am just amaze by her.
  3. La Big Bertha : Another queen that knows how to captivate our attention, although her runway look could have been better. 
  4. La Briochee : She was underrated this week. 
  5. Elips : She cracked me up in the skit when they were filming. 
  6. Soa de Muse : Not her best showing but I still think she did a good job ? 
  7. Lolita Banana : Runway look ? SHOOT. But I find her performance in the skit to be very overrated. 
  8. Kam Hugh : Constantly impressing me on the runway but her performance in the main challenge leave me wanting more.
  9. Lova Ladiva : Easily the weakest queen. Also keep your wig and clothes on. 

Finally finished Drag Race Espana and now catching up on Drag Race France!
I just finished the first episode and was very impressed.

My favourites are La Grande Dame, Kam Hugh and Soa de Muse at the moment!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Finally finished Drag Race Espana and now catching up on Drag Race France!
I just finished the first episode and was very impressed.

My favourites are La Grande Dame, Kam Hugh and Soa de Muse at the moment!

I knew you’d love Kam Hugh - right up your alley :haha: 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Elliott said:

This is Paloma slander.

Oooh I like her too. 

22 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Love her looks but she’s underwhelming in the main challenge for me. Still waiting to be wow’ed !

I've only watched episode 1 so far and I have to agree with you on that. I love her confessionals too.

THE BALL!

French queens really showed how it's being done - I think they all nailed the first category, did good with 2nd category, but some struggled with the design aspect.

And the queens turned it up during the lipsync ! 

1. La Grande Dame : I don't think anyone can dethrone as my favourite. I personally think the win belongs to her.
  2. Paloma : She keep killing it, week after week.
  3. Kam Hugh : She finally showed up ! I don't think that she was the best of the week simply because I didn't care for Look 2 and it was too similar to her talent show. 
  4. La Big Bertha: There's something that I just enjoy about La Big Bertha, and she nailed 2 out of the 3 looks. Her first look?  EVERYTHING.
  5. Elips : Loved her first look, and I didn't think her last look was as bad as they made it seem ? She just need to look like she's enjoying herself. 
  6. Lolita Banana : She did good but her looks are kinda forgetable, in my opinion. I surprised that she pulled out that final look but I wasn't fan of the cut.
  7. Soa de Muse : Again, they were a bit too harsh on her but agreed that her last look was a tad bit too simple. 
  8. La Briochee : She did decent with the first two categories but her design wasn't super good. 

I'm so mad the site I watch Drag Race France on hasn't uploaded Episode 3 YET and Episode 4 is tonight PLUS Canada's Drag Race Premiere & All Stars 7 releases tomorrow so UGHHH SO MUCH DRAG RACE TO WATCH THIS WEEKEND

Just now, *Lily said:

I need to fit it in with All-Stars 7 and now Canada! (also Down Under but lol that can take a back seat for now)

whose idea was it to have SO many seasons going on at the same time

• Haha 1

Just now, jarmon said:

I'm so mad the site I watch Drag Race France on hasn't uploaded Episode 3 YET and Episode 4 is tonight PLUS Canada's Drag Race Premiere & All Stars 7 releases tomorrow so UGHHH SO MUCH DRAG RACE TO WATCH THIS WEEKEND

We love having so much Drag Race ! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I need to fit it in with All-Stars 7 and now Canada! (also Down Under but lol that can take a back seat for now)

AS7 is almost done I assume so you can wait then, I guess :haha: 

• Like 1

1. La Grande Dame: Finally her week! She did good in the reading challenge, nailed the snatch game from start to finish, and her runway look was stunning ; She finally gave them what they wanted.
  2. Paloma Faith : Runway look could have been better but she's a star! That snatch game performance was A+.
  3. Soa de Muse : What a comeback for Soa ! Nailed the reading challenge and snatch game, and loved her runway look.
  4. Elips: Her make-up was A+ in the snatch game, and she surprised. Loved her runway look too.
  5. La Big Bertha: Wasn't her week in the snatch game - felt he was playing himself. Her reading challenge performance was good though! And thought she did good oin the runway.
  6. Kam Hugh : Look good but this was not her week. Everything we expected happened.
  7. Lolita Banana: I like her but she's my least favourite remaining. 
Edited by *Chris