SYTYCD Redux: Netflix Edition! (Top 16 Peformance Show on Pg 9!)

Erestor

Tyt3Cnm.png

WELCOME TO THE SYTYCD REDUX: NETFLIX EDITION! :w00twave:

THIS IS TOP 18 PERFORMANCE SHOW!

TOP 18 GROUP ROUTINE - JAZZ & DISCO FUSION

Tz0JknD.jpg

“Song-A-Long / Believe / Ray Of Light / Waterloo / Ne Partez pas Sans Moi / I Gotta Feeling”  (Mark Kanemura & Doriana Sanchez)

PRODUCER VOICE:

Please welcome your hosts....

TE0PT9Q.jpg

Lars Erickssong and Sigrit Ericksdóttir! :clap:

*Double Trouble plays in the background*

Lars: Welcome back to the show!! :w00twave: And let me just say, I've loved this group routine so much!! :heartbounce:

Sigrit: Hello! :w00twave: Best group routine! :wub: And this is just a beginning! Because tonight our dancers will be dancing to Eurovision winners' songs! It can't get any better for us, can it, Lars? :w00tbounce:

Lars:  This is like, the best theme ever!! 😄 Eurovision hits are such jams. :bobo:

Sigrit: So trust us, this will be a spectacular night! :yes:Our Top 18 dancers are ready to hit the floor!  After the show ends, as the audience you will be able to vote for Bottom 3 performances (both by girls and guys!), your favourite performance of the night, as well as how do you want to SAVE the most! Each vote will count and three female and three male dancers who get the least votes will land in B3, with one female and one male dancer who received the fewest votes will be leaving the competition. :kalancry: So remember to vote to keep your faves safe!! ^_^

Lars:  Well said! Alright, let's not waste any more time, and let me take you back to year 2005, when Greece 🇬🇷 won the Eurovision song contest... Our first couple of the night is.....

PERFORMANCE #1: ALLISON & BENNY - SAMBA
GQ30xUd.jpgeqngiTl.jpg

“My Number One” (Dmitry Chaplin)

Lars:  Damn, those hips don't lie! :bobo: Thank you for brining that amazing song back to life with such a great performance!

Sigrit: I agree, you guys did so well! Okay, next up, we are moving to 2010.. To celebrate Germany 🇩🇪 as Eurovision winners one more time! Please welcome our second couple of the evening...

PERFORMANCE #2: AIMEE & NUMBER FIVE - JIVE

trKRNT1.jpgewLu28V.jpg

“Satellite” (Emma Slater and Sasha Farber)

Sigrit:  This was so much fun! :wub: I love watching you two together! And it was great hearing this song again too!

Lars: You guys work so well together as a couple! Almost as well as Sigirt and I. :giggle:Well done! Okay, now we are moving to 2012 to remind ourselves a winning hit from Sweden 🇸🇪 - please welcome our next couple....

PERFORMANCE #3: ELEVEN & GI-HUN - DISCO

B6LOtNs.jpgjxbZ81j.jpg

“Euphoria” (Doriana Sanchez)

Lars: Look at you two! The audience wanted to see you doing something fun, and it does not get any better than Disco! :bobo:You pulled it off so well!

Sigrit: I feel like there's not going to be one Disco this season you will not enjoy, Lars. :haha: Anyway, well done guys, it was great seeing a completely different side of you this week! We will be back after a short break, so don't go anywhere! :w00twave:

*** Commercial break ***

Edited by Erestor

On 7/9/2022 at 5:47 AM, Erestor said:

Aww I understand, I wasn't sure if you were familiar with it as she's not as hugely popular in the US as in the UK. :haha: Out of the three, "Free" is my favourite, and it's also one of my favs from her record, however there are other songs that I love even more but they're more on the alternative side than pop, so not sure if you would like them. :haha: I had a feeling you would like "My Love" the most as it's the most catchy I think. :bobo: I love to blast it on maximum volume in my car whenever it comes on the radio. :rofl: Yes!! I guess I can say I am a super fan now. :haha: One time was when she released a book with her poetry and lyrics of her songs, and she was doing this exclusive book signing event, which I believe was limited to 200 people or so. Anyway, I managed to get in there and I got an autographed copy of the book from her with special dedication and we have high fived. :wub: She wished me and my friend Happy Pride Day, too. It was amazing to see her in person and it's even more amazing to hear her sing live. :omg:  That's why I never have enough! :haha: Her concerts are like a spiritual experience that lets you leave all of the negativity behind and makes you feel so happy afterwards ❤️ I wonder if Beyonce is going to be touring soon? Would you go to see her?

Aww that's okay, it's been a long time ago anyway lol. LOL at us having memory problems. :dead: Age finally gets to us. :rofl:Well you know how I feel about Kathryn, but I was sure Pasha would take it. :haha: It was back in the days when Kathryn was still really beloved on IDF though.

Yess, totally! Please continue :dead:

Oooh I see. Hmmm, I'm not really sure. I don't think she isas popular here now as she was in the 2010s. And yeah she's probably more popular in the UK? Ooooh hahaha I seee at this but you're probably right that I would prefer her more pop songs than alternative ones, which I do from what I know from her. :haha: Ahhh yess agreed! Ahhh that's sooo cool that you consider yourself a super fan! 😄 I always thought you were though. :dead: Wow this is so cool you got to be at this book signing of hers with only 200 people. But wow this is such an amazing story and sooo glad you got to meet her in person and see her live... so incredible! Aww I love how you described her concerts too! That's such a good feeling. Ooooh good question. I haven't heard of Beyonce going on tour yet but I would assume she would go on tour in support for her upcoming album. I would guess next year? But who knows, that might not happen. I don't know if I have plans of seeing her live but I most certainly would love to. I did see her live twice (once with Destiny's Child and once solo) and those were amazing concerts! :wub: Def would love to see her again though!

Ooohgoshh yeahhh it has. OMGG UGH us for that. Poor us about this. 😢 BUT I AM SURE this would apply to everyone else too. Ooooh hahaha yesss we do. :giggle: But I am sure I was glad that Kathryn won it for you! :yes: Oooh I see. She should still be loved on here, but it's probably not as vocal nowadays?

I'll try my best. :haha:

9 minutes ago, Erestor said:

I'm glad you are ok with the results!

Same! You would not want to see me not being okay with the results.

:giggle: 

Tyt3Cnm.png

TE0PT9Q.jpg

Lars: Welcome back after the break! We are celebrating the Eurovision winners' songs tonight!

Sigrit: That's right! :yes: But it wouldn't be possible without our fantastic Top 18 dancers bringing those songs back to life! Now, let's move to 2013, when Austria 🇦🇹 won the Eurovision song contest... Our next couple is.....

PERFORMANCE #4: DAPHNE & BERLIN - VIENNESE WALTZ
o7SR9rf.jpgPBJftof.jpg

“Rise Like a Phoenix” (Tony Meredith and Melanie LaPatin)

Lars:  Aww, this was so beautiful! ❤️ And how fitting with the style, too! Literally dreamy couple for this one!

Sigrit: Really powerful and beautiful routine indeed! :yes: Like Lars said, it seems like you were the perfect couple for it! Okay, next up, we are going to 2015.. Once again, it was Sweden 🇸🇪 who ended up being the winners! Let's see if our next couple can win your votes too...

PERFORMANCE #5: SAE-BYEOK & CHARLIE - MODERN

L30H7w1.jpgSB9hnWy.jpg

“Heroes” (Isabelle Beernaert)

Sigrit:  Wow, what a stunning performance from you two! :omg: I absolutely loved it! And you are MY Heroes for sure! :wub:

Lars: Not only yours, Sigrit! Mine too! You guys killed it! :clap: Okay, now we are doing a fast-forward to 2018 to hear a winning hit from Israel 🇮🇱 - please welcome our next couple....

PERFORMANCE #6: NAIROBI & SIMON - JAZZ

vG3OTTR.jpgxMLyiB2.jpg

“Toy” (Mark Kanemura)

Lars: Wow, this was fabulous! :omg: As if you were out of this planet! This was quirky, hot and fun! Well done :clap:

Sigrit: Your choreographer has definitely allowed you to shine tonight! :yes:Such an unique routine, loved it!! ❤️ Okay, we will be back after a short break with our last three performances, so don't go anywhere!  :w00twave:

*** Commercial break ***

Tyt3Cnm.png

TE0PT9Q.jpg

Lars: Welcome back after the break! You have seen more than half of our Top 18 couples dance to the Eurovision winners' songs already!

Sigrit: But three couples are still waiting to perform! Let's find out who will be dancing next, shall we? :shiftywave: Now we are back to 2019, when Netherlands 🇳🇱 won the Eurovision song contest... Our next couple is.....

PERFORMANCE #7: BETH & NICK - LYRICAL HIP-HOP
AQqIRlf.jpgK14whB4.jpg

“Arcade” (Vincent Vianen)

Lars:  Wow, you guys nailed it! :clap: I didn't expect you to do so well with this style! Another great couple!

Sigrit: The chemistry between the two of you was amazing! :wub: I really loved this routine as well! Okay, next up, we are moving to 2021.. When it was Italy 🇮🇹 who took the crown! Our next couple is...

PERFORMANCE #8: STARFIRE & DADDY NICK - PASO DOBLE

HYeVk9I.jpg1LzGdLr.jpg

“ZITTI E BUONI” (Louis van Amstel)

Sigrit:  Wow, that was so intense and passionate! :omg: Literally made my heart stop for a moment!

Lars: Just EPIC! :clap: I knew tonight was gonna be a great night and you guys are one of the reasons why! Okay, we are back in 2022 now to celebrate our winner from Ukraine 🇺🇦 - please welcome our last couple of the night...

PERFORMANCE #9: CHLOE & BEAST BOY - HIP-HOP/BREAKDANCE

8Kyn5HL.jpg4JxNecs.jpg

“Stefania” (Gev Manoukian)

Lars: Just wow! :omg: You guys totally KILLED IT! :ohyeah:I mean, seriously! A freaking Breakdance! What the hell!! That was amazing! :wub:

Sigrit: You guys definitely finished our show on a highest note possible! Fantastic job you two! ❤️ Sadly, this was our last performance of the night! :kalancry:

But the good news is that you will now be able to vote! Dancers with fewest votes will land in B3 girls and guys, and one girl and one guy with the least votes will leave us! So make sure to

VOTE HERE

One girl and one guy who gets the least votes will be eliminated!

Lars: See you in a few days when we will reveal who will be leaving us! Stay tuned!

@totes4totes @FrogLenzen @Elliott @*Wallace @*Chris @taylorkat @*Diana  @Zoey @JC @kritaaay@buffmetube@jarmon

*** End of the Show ***

• Erestor changed the title to SYTYCD Redux: Netflix Edition! (Top 18 Performance Show on Pg 7!)
36 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO I was catching up on everything and didn't even know a show was being posted. :dead: 

Oooh I see Allison doing a Samba tho? :wub:  WORK! :wub: 

LOL right on time! I didn't expect anyone to be around but yay!:dead:

I knew you would appreciate this. :wub:

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 10:19 PM, *Wallace said:

Oooh I see. Hmmm, I'm not really sure. I don't think she isas popular here now as she was in the 2010s. And yeah she's probably more popular in the UK? Ooooh hahaha I seee at this but you're probably right that I would prefer her more pop songs than alternative ones, which I do from what I know from her. :haha: Ahhh yess agreed! Ahhh that's sooo cool that you consider yourself a super fan! 😄 I always thought you were though. :dead: Wow this is so cool you got to be at this book signing of hers with only 200 people. But wow this is such an amazing story and sooo glad you got to meet her in person and see her live... so incredible! Aww I love how you described her concerts too! That's such a good feeling. Ooooh good question. I haven't heard of Beyonce going on tour yet but I would assume she would go on tour in support for her upcoming album. I would guess next year? But who knows, that might not happen. I don't know if I have plans of seeing her live but I most certainly would love to. I did see her live twice (once with Destiny's Child and once solo) and those were amazing concerts! :wub: Def would love to see her again though!

Ooohgoshh yeahhh it has. OMGG UGH us for that. Poor us about this. 😢 BUT I AM SURE this would apply to everyone else too. Ooooh hahaha yesss we do. :giggle: But I am sure I was glad that Kathryn won it for you! :yes: Oooh I see. She should still be loved on here, but it's probably not as vocal nowadays?

I'll try my best. :haha:

Same! You would not want to see me not being okay with the results.

:giggle: 

Her album debuted at #1 in the UK on the charts (she released it on the same day as Kendrick Lamar and she still managed to place at #1 :wub: ), but yeah I think she peaked at around #7 in the US? I knew you would, haha. LOL if you thought I was a super fan before, then now I think I went extreme. :dead: I even have a giant poster signed by her hanging on the wall in my room. :wub: But yeah she's like my muse and her music is like a cure. ❤️ Yeah that's why I asked because with her new album coming up, that should be happening? I would love to see her in London if she came here but I'm sure the tickets will probably sell out in seconds, lol. Anyway, if you will have the opportunity, you should totally go, I'm sure you would love it just as much (if not more) than her previous concerts, and it's an amazing feeling seeing your favourite artist perform live. :wub:

Oh yeah I remember you actually rooting for Kathryn to win! :wub: At least out of people that were left, lol. :haha: A lot of her supporters haven't re-joined the new IDF. :broken:

Now that you've said it, I kind of want to see it. :rofl::dead:

On 7/18/2022 at 2:16 AM, taylorkat said:

Voted! Great show!

Thank you so much! :wub: I'm glad you liked it! ❤️

On 7/18/2022 at 5:26 AM, kritaaay said:

A Eurovision edition of SYTYCD? :wub: icb you combined two of my biggest hyperfixations ever

Anything for you, Kriti. :wub:

Voted 😆

Allison and Benny: GOOD routine, love this song and it fits the style really well, I think they'd do well to it too.

Aimee and Number Five: Cute!! Maybe a little too cute but, good for what it was.

Eleven and Gi-Hun: i think this is my favorite song in this show and it was absolutely killer performance 

Daphne and Berlin: This would work but I feel would be a little too static a performance to be super interesting 🤔

Sae-byeok and Charlie: I'm mixed on how well this song works for Modern. It's a great song but I feel it got too fast-paced to really suit the style eventually and the routine was probably struggling to keep up, if that makes sense.

Nairobi and Simon: I don't love Toy but it's absolutely 1000% a Mark song and again, they would have slayed it. Personally I think if this wasn't just winners' songs Mark (or Wade tbh) would do an absolute killer routine to Shum:

Beth and Nick: I feel like this song would suit a modern better, bc with hip-hop it would be just a little light on actual beats to hit. They Tried, but the choreography wasn't backing them up. :<

Starfire and Daddy Nick: Pasos to rock songs are such a Tradition, i love it. This was probably a bit high on the poses and low on a lot of ballroom content but? I'd have enjoyed it, I love them as dancers and the song.

Chloe and Beast Boy: you know if this was an actual show they'd have linked the routine to the Ukraine war and made it a Caitlyn and Mitchell season 8 lyrical hh situation, but it's your redux so I'm sure they didn't. Loved this too!!

• Like 1

Fun show! I'll post some thoughts! 😄 

Allison and Benny - Samba: Oooh this was a really fun and hot routine to start off the show. Well I am sure Benny did okay/fine with this  but Allison! She was a boss, beast and completely slayed and took my attention here. :omg: It was great seeing her have this moment and reallly shining at what she does best! She worked it! :bobo: Benny did actually do well with the partnering and had good rhythm and performance skills, which made up for the lack of Latin technique. They did have fun and great chemistry here. And a fun song too! :bobo:

Aimee and Number Five - Jive:  This was a reallly cute, fun and flirty Jive here. It was nice seeing this fun and playful side of this couple. Number Five had great technique, Jive kicks & flicks and partnered Aimee like the pro she is. Aimee rose to the challenge and had good technique and great performance skills. Fun and so well matched here.

Eleven and Gi-Hun - Disco: Oooh yayy a Eurovision song I definitely have heard before a few times. :giggle: I felt this was a routine  they really needed to show a lighter and fun side of them. I appreciate something different of them and seeing them have fun. However, I don't know or think they fully embraced the fun campy style of Disco and yeah it's not really tailor made for them per se. The lifts were a bit... had me worried. A good effort from them, but I kinda wanted more with such a great song choice.

Daphne & Berlin - Viennese Waltz: Ooh wow yay another song I know/have heard of. Maybe I know more Eurovision songs than I think. :dead: Never pictured a VW to this but ooo this was a really beautiful and stunning routine. It's kind of a challenge for them both but suits them both at the same time. Berlin did an excellent job partnering and leading Daphne. Daphne is such a graceful, elegant dancer and she really showcased that in this VW. I mean yeah you could say she doesn't have that proper ballroom technique but that's not to be expected. But her lines and technique was really stunning. They had lovely romantic and beautiful chemistry here. Really gorgeous.

Sae-byeok and Charlie - Modern: Oooh. I wasn't quite expecting this song for a Modern style. Not totally loving the start of the song, i.e. the opening verse but I connected more as the dance progressed. I do like how this was quite a powerful and abstract type of Modern. Charlie had the technique and performance and he danced this fantastically. Sae-Byeok did have some limitations in technique but I love and appreciate how she really threw herself into this routine and did not hold back. Lots of lifts and great side by side dancing and strong connection. Really good dance.

Nairobi and Simon - Jazz: Oooh very interesting start to this song. But this was a really fun and entertraining routine. It was nice seeing this quirky and out of the box side of them and something totally different. I thought they performed this well and had great chemistry here. I do think Simon coped better with the technique and difficulty of the dance. Nairobi may have struggled a bit but she did still dance it well and gave it her all.

Beth and Nick - Lyrical Hip-Hop:  Oooh yayy another song I know and this one I'm really familiar with/heard and love from hearing it on the radio here (though I'm more familiar with the solo original version). 😄 It was nice seeing this softer and emotional side of Beth and Nick. I thought they did well dancing the lyrical side of this and they handled the hip-hop content well. I did feel like Nick shone more on the lyrical side and Beth shone more on the hip-hop sections, but they had great performance skills, connection and chemistry here. Another really good dance from them!

Starfire and Daddy Nick - Paso Doble: Oooh a powerful and reallly challenging routine from  Starfire and Daddy Nick. Technically speaking, it wasn't quite the best and it did leave me wanting more. But they really did perform the dance with lots of angst, power and attitude. So they captured the characters and really put on a show. I liked the mix of intensity and passion they had in how they performed.

Chloe and Beast Boy - Hip-Hop/Breakdance: Oooh wow a hip-hop/breakdance routine? Wow this is a dream for Beast Boy. And yeah he definitely shone and proved why he's here and deserves to be here.  He was really in his element and delivered some outstanding and entertaining breakdance. This was quite a challenge for Chloe. She handled the hip-hop dancing well and brought a great deal of hotness to it. 😘 Her breakdancing wasn't quite at Beast Boy's level but I give her lots of credit for attempting and giving it her best. This was such a fun and entertaining routine to close out the show!

Rankings:
1. Allison and Benny - Samba
2. Daphne & Berlin - Viennese Waltz
3. Sae-byeok and Charlie - Modern
4. Chloe and Beast Boy - Hip-Hop/Breakdance
5. Beth and Nick - Lyrical Hip-Hop
6. Aimee and Number Five - Jive
7. Nairobi and Simon - Jazz
8. Starfire and Daddy Nick - Paso Doble
9. Eleven and Gi-Hun - Disco

A great and strong show here! Although yeah these rankings were super hard to figure out but I tried my best. :haha: 

• Like 1

Sorry guys for late replies! This has been kind of a hectic week :haha:

On 7/19/2022 at 8:56 PM, kritaaay said:

Voted 😆

Eleven and Gi-Hun: i think this is my favorite song in this show and it was absolutely killer performance

Sae-byeok and Charlie: I'm mixed on how well this song works for Modern. It's a great song but I feel it got too fast-paced to really suit the style eventually and the routine was probably struggling to keep up, if that makes sense.

Nairobi and Simon: I don't love Toy but it's absolutely 1000% a Mark song and again, they would have slayed it. Personally I think if this wasn't just winners' songs Mark (or Wade tbh) would do an absolute killer routine to Shum:

Beth and Nick: I feel like this song would suit a modern better, bc with hip-hop it would be just a little light on actual beats to hit. They Tried, but the choreography wasn't backing them up. :<

Chloe and Beast Boy: you know if this was an actual show they'd have linked the routine to the Ukraine war and made it a Caitlyn and Mitchell season 8 lyrical hh situation, but it's your redux so I'm sure they didn't. Loved this too!!

YAY first comments from Kriti! :wub:

Eleven and Gi-Hun: I LOVE this song. I think a Disco to it would have been stellar!

Sae-byeok and Charlie: Ooh interesting! I actually imagined it as a really fast-paced routine, with lots of jumps and lifts! Similar vibe to Ivy/Robbie from AU3

Nairobi and Simon: I kind of wanted to narrow it down to just winners because there would have been too many options to choose from and I would never be able to decide. :rofl:But omg that's a brilliant idea! :omg: Maybe you should start reduxing as well :teeheewave:

Beth and Nick: Aww I thought it would have worked for LHH well enough. Especially the second part of the song with more hard hitting beats. But I understand where you are coming from.

Chloe and Beast Boy: Oh noez please don't remind me about that routine. :stealth: I love Caitlynn to pieces but that was a no-go. I definitely did not want this to be cheesy or for the concept to take over the actual routine, so I'm glad you loved it!

On 7/24/2022 at 3:52 AM, *Wallace said:

Fun show! I'll post some thoughts! 😄 

Allison and Benny - Samba: Oooh this was a really fun and hot routine to start off the show. Well I am sure Benny did okay/fine with this  but Allison! She was a boss, beast and completely slayed and took my attention here. :omg: It was great seeing her have this moment and reallly shining at what she does best! She worked it! :bobo: Benny did actually do well with the partnering and had good rhythm and performance skills, which made up for the lack of Latin technique. They did have fun and great chemistry here. And a fun song too! :bobo:

Aimee and Number Five - Jive:  This was a reallly cute, fun and flirty Jive here. It was nice seeing this fun and playful side of this couple. Number Five had great technique, Jive kicks & flicks and partnered Aimee like the pro she is. Aimee rose to the challenge and had good technique and great performance skills. Fun and so well matched here.

Eleven and Gi-Hun - Disco: Oooh yayy a Eurovision song I definitely have heard before a few times. :giggle: I felt this was a routine  they really needed to show a lighter and fun side of them. I appreciate something different of them and seeing them have fun. However, I don't know or think they fully embraced the fun campy style of Disco and yeah it's not really tailor made for them per se. The lifts were a bit... had me worried. A good effort from them, but I kinda wanted more with such a great song choice.

Daphne & Berlin - Viennese Waltz: Ooh wow yay another song I know/have heard of. Maybe I know more Eurovision songs than I think. :dead: Never pictured a VW to this but ooo this was a really beautiful and stunning routine. It's kind of a challenge for them both but suits them both at the same time. Berlin did an excellent job partnering and leading Daphne. Daphne is such a graceful, elegant dancer and she really showcased that in this VW. I mean yeah you could say she doesn't have that proper ballroom technique but that's not to be expected. But her lines and technique was really stunning. They had lovely romantic and beautiful chemistry here. Really gorgeous.

Sae-byeok and Charlie - Modern: Oooh. I wasn't quite expecting this song for a Modern style. Not totally loving the start of the song, i.e. the opening verse but I connected more as the dance progressed. I do like how this was quite a powerful and abstract type of Modern. Charlie had the technique and performance and he danced this fantastically. Sae-Byeok did have some limitations in technique but I love and appreciate how she really threw herself into this routine and did not hold back. Lots of lifts and great side by side dancing and strong connection. Really good dance.

Nairobi and Simon - Jazz: Oooh very interesting start to this song. But this was a really fun and entertraining routine. It was nice seeing this quirky and out of the box side of them and something totally different. I thought they performed this well and had great chemistry here. I do think Simon coped better with the technique and difficulty of the dance. Nairobi may have struggled a bit but she did still dance it well and gave it her all.

Beth and Nick - Lyrical Hip-Hop:  Oooh yayy another song I know and this one I'm really familiar with/heard and love from hearing it on the radio here (though I'm more familiar with the solo original version). 😄 It was nice seeing this softer and emotional side of Beth and Nick. I thought they did well dancing the lyrical side of this and they handled the hip-hop content well. I did feel like Nick shone more on the lyrical side and Beth shone more on the hip-hop sections, but they had great performance skills, connection and chemistry here. Another really good dance from them!

Starfire and Daddy Nick - Paso Doble: Oooh a powerful and reallly challenging routine from  Starfire and Daddy Nick. Technically speaking, it wasn't quite the best and it did leave me wanting more. But they really did perform the dance with lots of angst, power and attitude. So they captured the characters and really put on a show. I liked the mix of intensity and passion they had in how they performed.

Chloe and Beast Boy - Hip-Hop/Breakdance: Oooh wow a hip-hop/breakdance routine? Wow this is a dream for Beast Boy. And yeah he definitely shone and proved why he's here and deserves to be here.  He was really in his element and delivered some outstanding and entertaining breakdance. This was quite a challenge for Chloe. She handled the hip-hop dancing well and brought a great deal of hotness to it. 😘 Her breakdancing wasn't quite at Beast Boy's level but I give her lots of credit for attempting and giving it her best. This was such a fun and entertaining routine to close out the show!

Rankings:
1. Allison and Benny - Samba
2. Daphne & Berlin - Viennese Waltz
3. Sae-byeok and Charlie - Modern
4. Chloe and Beast Boy - Hip-Hop/Breakdance
5. Beth and Nick - Lyrical Hip-Hop
6. Aimee and Number Five - Jive
7. Nairobi and Simon - Jazz
8. Starfire and Daddy Nick - Paso Doble
9. Eleven and Gi-Hun - Disco

A great and strong show here! Although yeah these rankings were super hard to figure out but I tried my best. :haha: 

YAY Wally comments!! :spaz::wub:

Allison and Benny - Samba:  I KNEW you would love this! :wub: Allison was a star in this. I kind of imagine her dance it in Anya Garnis style which is perfection for Samba. ❤️ Glad you loved it!!

Aimee and Number Five - Jive:  Definitely agree with these comments here! I thought this style was perfect for these two. ^_^

Eleven and Gi-Hun - Disco: I thought you might have known this song because I think I remember it being on one of your favourite songs lists? Not sure but yay for being faimiliar with it! Aww at not feeling this style for them though. :(I understand those comments; maybe with another couple it could have been outstanding.

Daphne & Berlin - Viennese Waltz: LOL yay for you knowing another Eurovision song! :dead:  See, Eurovision is more popular thank you think. :haha: Love these comments here! :wub: I do think they would perform it beautifully ❤️

Sae-byeok and Charlie - Modern: Same as what I have replied to Kriti, I imagined it as a more fast-paced routine, with lots of leaps and lifts; kind of like Ivy/Robbie from AU3 "Little Lion Man" if that makes sense. Glad you "got" what I was going for though and I am happy you enjoyed this routine!

Nairobi and Simon - Jazz: Understandable comments here! Glad you got the quirk haha.

Beth and Nick - Lyrical Hip-Hop: YAYS for another song you  know! I personally love this one too :wub: Loving these comments on this dance. I really thought it suited the style and both of them performed it really well! 

Starfire and Daddy Nick - Paso Doble: This is another song I personally really love. ❤️ I understand the technical comments and I definitely think that they shone the most with their performance rather than technique as well.

Chloe and Beast Boy - Hip-Hop/Breakdance: Loving these comments here as well. :wub: I love it when dancers try something completely out of their comfort zone and at least try to match their partner who is an expert in the genre, and that's definitely what Chloe did here! Glad you enjoyed it!

Once again, thank you SO much for your comments and rankings! :hug:I love reading these as it's really interesting how the routines that I picutred in my head are received by other people, and sometimes you point out things that I wouldn't think of! So thank you for your effort there :wub:

Edited by Erestor

• 3 weeks later...