SYTYCD Redux: Netflix Edition! (Top 16 Peformance Show on Pg 9!)

Erestor

Tyt3Cnm.png

WELCOME TO THE SYTYCD REDUX: NETFLIX EDITION! :w00twave:

THIS IS TOP 18 RESULTS!

PRODUCER VOICE:

Please welcome your hosts....

TE0PT9Q.jpg

Lars Erickssong and Sigrit Ericksdóttir! :clap:

*Double Trouble plays in the background*

Lars: Welcome back guys! Unfortnately, we will be saying goodbye to two of our wonderful dancers tonight. :(

Sigrit: This is so brutal! 😭 Anyway, after your votes, the B3 girls with the fewest votes, in no particular order are....

B6LOtNs.jpgvG3OTTR.jpgHYeVk9I.jpg

ELEVEN, NAIROBI & STARFIRE

Sigrit: I'm so sorry guys. :hug:But congrats to the rest of the girls, you've made it to Top 16! :clap:

Lars: Now it's time for the results for the gentlemen... I can now reveal that the B3 guys are.....

jxbZ81j.jpgeqngiTl.jpgPBJftof.jpg

GI-HUN, BENNY & BERLIN

Lars: Aww, don't worry guys, you've been great anyway. :hug:Congrats to the rest of the guys for making it to the Top 16! :clap:

Sigrit: Sorry guys! :( Anyway, after the break, we will reveal who is going home, stay with us!

*** Commercial break ***

• Erestor changed the title to SYTYCD Redux: Netflix Edition! (Top 18 Results on Pg 8!)

Tyt3Cnm.png

WELCOME TO THE SYTYCD REDUX: NETFLIX EDITION! :w00twave:

THIS IS TOP 18 RESULTS!

TE0PT9Q.jpg

Lars: Welcome back after the break! Now it's time to bring on the results! :shock:

Sigrit: Ladies first...! The female dancer who has received the lowest votes and will be leaving us tonight is.....

B6LOtNs.jpg

ELEVEN :(:(:(

Sigrit: I'm so sorry babe. 😢 You had some fantastic moments on the show, congratulations on making it this far. :hug:Congrats to Nairobi and Starfire you are in our Top 16!

Lars: So sad to say goodbye! We are going to miss you, El. Now who else will be going home? Let's find out.. The male dancer leaving us is....

jxbZ81j.jpg

GI-HUN :(:(:(

Lars: So sorry to see you go mate! :hug:You have been incredible. Congrats to Berlin & Benny, you're safe!

Sigrit: I really loved your Disco, sorry that you are leaving. :kalancry: Best of luck to you! Anway, congratulations to our Top 16! We will be back with our next Performance show during which our dancers will be dancing to songs featured on Netflix shows and movies yet again!
You don't wanna miss it! See you soon! :w00twave:

*** End of the Show ***

Aww sorry to see Eleven and Gi-Hun going. :( Ultimately, I'm okay with the result, but it's always sad seeing people go regardless.

Some really good choreographers in the mix. 😮 Should be a great show coming up!

• Like 1