SYTYCD Redux: Netflix Edition! (Top 16 Peformance Show on Pg 9!)

Erestor

16 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

Beast Boy for my second claim, please!

I am on my phone now so will update posts later, but he’s yours! 😄 

• Like 1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, taylorkat said:

Beast Boy for my second claim, please!

21 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

i mean... I'll take Eleven

Done & done! :wub:

Posted (edited)

IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO CLAIM ANOTHER DANCER, THE UPDATED LIST OF WHO IS LEFT BELOW:

GQ30xUd.jpg

Name: Allison

Netflix TV show: The Umbrella Academy

Dance style: Latin Ballroom
SYTYCD Influences: Anya Garnis (US3), Stephani Sosa (US16)

eqngiTl.jpg

Name: Benny

Netflix TV show: The Queen's Gambit

Dance style: Tap
SYTYCD Influences: Nick Young (US8),  Everett Smith (CA2)

PBJftof.jpg

Name: Berlin

Netflix TV show: La Casa de Papel (Money Heist)

Dance style: Latin Ballroom
SYTYCD Influences: Pasha Kovalev (US3), Kiki Nyemchek (US14)

nACK2ol.jpg

Name: Eric

Netflix TV show: Sex Education

Dance style: Jazz
SYTYCD Influences: Mark Kanemura (US4), Rhys Bobridge (AU1)

jxbZ81j.jpg

Name: Gi-hun

Netflix TV show: Squid Game

Dance style: Hip-Hop
SYTYCD Influences: Ivan Paulovich (NL1), Charlie Bartley (AU2)

And once again don't forget to VOTE!

Edited by Erestor

1 minute ago, *Diana said:

Can I vote without my email? It has my last name in it.

I think your email is only required to login to Google but I don't ask or get your email addresses with these forms; there's only a field for your IDF username.

It even says on the form your email is not shared, so don't worry. ^_^

• Like 1

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Me @ these Netflix stars, since I don't know none of them. :dead: Well JK, I know the really big ones like Daphne, Simon and Eleven. :haha: But yeah this was a really great and well done show, Patryk! :clap:  YOU STILL got your reduxing skills! 😘  Fun show with lots of great routines and dancers. This should be a fun follow despite me not knowing the people, lmao.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Me @ these Netflix stars, since I don't know none of them. :dead: Well JK, I know the really big ones like Daphne, Simon and Eleven. :haha: But yeah this was a really great and well done show, Patryk! :clap:  YOU STILL got your reduxing skills! 😘  Fun show with lots of great routines and dancers. This should be a fun follow despite me not knowing the people, lmao.

Wally! :wub: Welcome! :w00twave:

Omg I am :dead: @ this comment. This is EXACTLY what I expected you to say. :lmao:Glad you know a few names at least. :haha: But thank you so much for your comments and vote, I am glad you liked the show! ❤️ Yay @ my reduxing skills comment.:wub: I've had a loooong break (like 8 years break? Lol) from reduxing so it's nice you think that! :thumbsup:

That's alright though! The beauty of reduxes is that they are fantasy games, so we can just picutre those characters as dancers in our heads however we want. :haha: But hmm  who knows, maybe another era of reduxes will come and there will be more people doing them again? 😮 

9 hours ago, Erestor said:

Wally! :wub: Welcome! :w00twave:

Omg I am :dead: @ this comment. This is EXACTLY what I expected you to say. :lmao:Glad you know a few names at least. :haha: But thank you so much for your comments and vote, I am glad you liked the show! ❤️ Yay @ my reduxing skills comment.:wub: I've had a loooong break (like 8 years break? Lol) from reduxing so it's nice you think that! :thumbsup:

That's alright though! The beauty of reduxes is that they are fantasy games, so we can just picutre those characters as dancers in our heads however we want. :haha: But hmm  who knows, maybe another era of reduxes will come and there will be more people doing them again? 😮 

😄 

LMAOO not you expecting me to say all of these comments. :dead: Gosh I'm so predictable. :dead: But hahaha yeah I'm glad I knew a few of the characters, even though I still haven't watched those shows but I know of them (and well others like Squid Game, though I don't know any of the characters). :haha: Oh wow that is a long break. Hmmm I think I maybe had a 5 or 6 year break? But I def think I lost my skills.

Ooh yess, that is definitely the fun and beauty of reduxes. :yes: It was really sad seeing how reduxes died out years ago and then with the new IDF not having a redux forum, it became a dying breed. :broken: But yeah there have been a few reduxes popping up from time to time, so maybe more people could do them. 😮 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

😄 

LMAOO not you expecting me to say all of these comments. :dead: Gosh I'm so predictable. :dead: But hahaha yeah I'm glad I knew a few of the characters, even though I still haven't watched those shows but I know of them (and well others like Squid Game, though I don't know any of the characters). :haha: Oh wow that is a long break. Hmmm I think I maybe had a 5 or 6 year break? But I def think I lost my skills.

Ooh yess, that is definitely the fun and beauty of reduxes. :yes: It was really sad seeing how reduxes died out years ago and then with the new IDF not having a redux forum, it became a dying breed. :broken: But yeah there have been a few reduxes popping up from time to time, so maybe more people could do them. 😮 

I kind of had a feeling you had not seen those Netflix series. :rofl:I know you are more of a reality tv show person. :haha: I think because of the pandemic when I was working from home I have binge watched a lot of shows and now whenever there is a new season I feel obliged to catch up lol.

I think you still got them! :bobo: I LOVED your sytycd redux and Christina! :wub:

I miss the old RE. 😭 So many great threads/games are lost. :broken:

Edited by Erestor

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, kritaaay said:

Oh man I miss the murder redux as we talked about before BUT i also really loved Andrew's all-star redux and Jess's World Stage redux ;;

WS was originally Chris (dancecab) redux idea, but Jess took over the last season :yes: (and my Gabrielle had to drop out right before the finale because I had no time to finish my routines ugh 😭) And @buffmetube's ASB reduxes! :wub:

And the voting for Showcase has closed! Stay tuned for a show tonight! 😄

Edited by Erestor

LIST OF CHOREOGRAPHERS FOR TOP 20 PERFORMANCE SHOW:

Jean-Marc Généreux
Sean Cheesman

Steeve Austin

Leanne Bampton

Tiana Canterbury

Benji Schwimmer

Blake McGrath

Toni Redpath

Doriana Sanchez

Sarah Boulter

• Erestor changed the title to SYTYCD Redux: Netflix Edition! (Top 16 Peformance Show on Pg 9!)