JC's Sexy 69 (#1 Revealed!)

JC

article_full@2x.jpg

I will be revealing some rankings and the rest after @FrogLenzen's rankdown completes. Feel free to speculate and sleuth around. Some of you might know some of my list, but I highly doubt anyone can place my entire list, or even my top 20. My tastes have changed over the years, so there may be some surprises.

Anyways, yay for Season 17 returning. I am loving all these alliteration S's. Also, this will not take forever since I will not be going one at a time until the top of my list. The beginning of the list will be revealed in groups. I do not feel like writing a thesis for each dancer, at least not until the upper tier of my list.

YAY FOR SYTYCD my ultimate IDF show love :wub:

THE SEXY 69

1P8htIz.jpgmark-kanemura1.jpg?resize=475,750

1. MACKENZIE GREEN & MARK KANEMURA

3. Ivan Koumaev

4. Nicolas Archambault

5. Miles Faber

6. Tadd Gadduang

7. Robert Roldan

8. Lacey Schwimmer

9. Penny Higgs

10. Graeme Isaako

11. Henry Byalikov

12. Kiki Nyemchek

13. Koine Iwasaki

14. Charlie Bartley

15. Phillipe Witana

16. Bethany Rose Harrison

17. Ashley Galvan

18. Artem Chigvintsev

19. Dmitry Chaplin

20. Boris Schreurs

21. Danny Tidwell

22. Ivy Heeney

23. Matthew Kazmierczak

24. Kuba Pursa

25. Bram Blankestijn

26. Timor Steffens

27. Blake McGrath

28. Cole Horibe

29. Matthew Marr

30. Gino Cosculluela

31. Jason Glover

32. Chelsie Hightower

33. Courtney Galiano

34. Melody Lacayanga

35. Arassay Reyes

36. Hessel de Graaf

37. Remy Vetter

38. Cole Mills

39. Jamile McGee

40. Kieran McMahon

41. Ivan Paulovich

42. Floris Bosveld

43. Neil Haskell

44. Katee Shean

45. Kathryn McCormick

46. Ellenore Scott

47. Jeanine Mason

48. Twitch Boss

49. Kameron Bink

50. Caitlynn Lawson

51. Clarice Ordaz

52. Craig DeRosa

53. JP Dube

54. Mark Villaver

55. Nick Young

56. Teddy Coffey

57. Musa Cooper

58. Cody Bonnell

59. Adrian Wilczko

60. Gianne Abbott

61. Thayne Jasperson

62. Michael Dameski

63. Alex Wong

64. Jakob Karr

65. Daniel Dory

66. Asaf Goren

67. Paul Karmiryan

68. Arno Brys

69. Ariana Debose

Edited by JC

Gianne Abbott

ca4f37_935dc75c36904317aba3851eb3ffec9d.

A true queen with style and sweetness that was undeniable.

Thayne Jasperson

image.jpg

At some point, Thayne was favorite dancer ever. He has fallen over the years, but love him and his adorableness and his epic part in Hamilton! ❤️ 

Michael Dameski

large-1583762342-461e3768655b6d2c6a552f1

This is definitely a thirst rank, but damn I know he didn't look like this on the show but he grew up GOOOOOOOOD! 😍

Alex Wong

592039b1bd82aa50bf83bb421d73d5d4.jpg

Alex will forever have one of the most stunning bodies on SYTYCD. He would be higher on my list if he had not gotten injured, but his hip hop with Twitch will always live rent free in my mind!

Jakob Karr

PS_Jakob071.jpg

He once was my favorite dancer ever, but he has not kept his position like my other favorites as more and more time has passed from his season. He is still wonderful though and I am always in awe of his flexibility, but I guess in this case, my tastes have changed.

Daniel Dory

EkZDbKfU4AAu0NP.jpg

6e233df3b7cca4a672e3d159d153fb4a.jpg

AKedOLSAVDYyW9NWuhEPZpQKNYkkRna416XvDwZL

This man is just hot, definitely did not complain when he made top 20 in the rankdown!

Asaf Goren

bfb009e11d298dabdcf1df7b558cf4280604414e

Another thirst rank, but I am only human. I have many different types of men I like, and Israeli is definitely one of them at the top UNF!

Paul Karmiryan

34_original_file_I0.jpg

C9GKl_7VwAAkd9A.jpg:large

DHNPcqEUQAEsXwJ.jpg

I do regret not ranking him higher in the rankdown so he could beat Jenna, but I think at the time I gave him this rank, I was mad at Andrelliott so that is why he is so low. I think he would probably be higher if I thought about it, and also, his hot pictures definitely give him a bump, I forgot how hot he is. He reminds me of Victor from Love, Victor where they both always look adorable and hot no matter what.

Arno Brys

9653e9c6e40dd75828d18c2c2231927d_400x400

I love my adorable twinks, what can I do? He was a stunning dancer and honestly if he was on a US season, he would most likely be higher since I would be able to understand his intro videos.

Ariana Debose

Ariana-DeBose-Tonys-Hair-BTS-Feature.jpg

She's queer, she's POC, she slays on Broadway. She may be a first boot, but I was sold on her in the rankdown so she makes it onto my Sexy 69 list!

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to JC's Sexy 69 (60-69 Partial Reveal)
On 5/18/2022 at 10:28 PM, JC said:

article_full@2x.jpg

I will be revealing some rankings and the rest after @FrogLenzen's rankdown completes. Feel free to speculate and sleuth around. Some of might know some of my list, but I highly doubt anyone can place my entire list, or even my top 20. My tastes have changed over the years, so there may be some surprises.

Anyways, yay for Season 17 returning. I am loving all these alliteration S's. Also, this will not take forever since I will not be going one at a time until the top of my list. The beginning of the list will be revealed in groups. I do not feel like writing a thesis for each dancer, at least not until the upper tier of my list.

YAY FOR SYTYCD my ultimate IDF show love :wub:

THE SEXY 69

60. Gianne Abbott

62. Michael Dameski

64. Jakob Karr

66. Asaf Goren

68. Arno Brys

You would make this post. :dead:

Caitlynn Lawson

tumblr_n2ehq8rs1c1qg0tfzo1_640.jpg

Quite the stunner, I loved her innocent, sweet vibes.

Clarice Ordaz

AKedOLQEETtDvoI0TVW-Fu6safNDs801y1wGKWIq

Sexy Clarice brought it every time and carried the females along with Caitlynn her season.

Craig Derosa

177full-craig-de-rosa.jpg

He was so robbed on the original season, still so upset for him, always has been one of the top SYTYCD most attractive dancers.

JP Dube

tumblr_p9ltxkQ3ym1uu53lzo1_1280.jpg

I just can't help but love my adorable and sexy French-Canadians! ❤️ 

Mark Villaver

so-you-think-you-can-dance-mark.jpg

Another handsome Hawaiian stud, love his cool vibes and style.

Nick Young

nick-young.a840a94.jpg

He tapped his way into my heart, but out of the competition week one, hopefully he can be the next Ariana.

Teddy Coffey

ab6761610000e5eb3f3b656f57c2a65c52e1cc79

This guy is adorable, and honestly I had no idea he was gay until after the competition. It just makes me love him more - he has a new album out, go listen!

Musa Cooper

e294222ab51d5774d9025adf32d3afe1.jpg

He's a hunk and slayed the sexy.

Cody Bonnell

F54776695E7185DE2ABE9EA8650F4C56.jpg

Cody was so cute, and I loved his Canadian Ivan vibes. :wub:

Adrian Wilczko

55c44e06b065a_o_large.jpg

Adrian was one sexy ballroom beast, and one of the very few Polish dancers that made an impression on me. It does not hurt that he is handsome as eff.

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to JC's Sexy 69 (50-59 Partial Reveal)

Ivan Paulovich

ivan.avi_plain_0.jpg?itok=ASRCwgl8&width

King Ivan - a winner baby! I was rooting for Timor, Bram, and Boris over him, but I still really loved Ivan too, the boys were STACKED in the inaugural season of Benelux.

Floris Bosveld

241638593_281819500418500_19590372237779

One of my fave international dancers, he was so charismatic and engaging that I enjoyed him despite the language barrier, and he won!

Neil Haskell

haskell_neil.jpg?itok=lD0RdQYo

Neil was definitely up there with my favorite dancers for awhile, but my love had faded for him throughout the years. I still think he's fabulous, but I do not find him attractive anymore, and I am not obsessed with him as I once was. He still has some amazing routines that live rent free in my mind though. Season 3 was so ridiculous. This is definitely a shock ranking in my Sexy 69.

Katee Shean

MV5BMWZkY2UyODctMTg4Mi00Mjg5LTliNmYtZGYy

I did enjoy Katee, but I was not a fan of her partnership, because I must have good intuition because her partner turned out to be a horrendous person.

Kathryn McCormick

kathryn-mccormick-106bf658-533b-483a-b54

Why do all the girls have nice pictures but it is so hard to find pictures of the guys? Anyways, Kathryn was in a movie and I have always liked her.

Ellenore Scott

ellenore-scott-shares-highlights-from-ch

Ellenore, queen of quirky! Loved her weird, adorable vibes.

Jeanine Mason

7bffeb7ac3ef912e26c139cfe720b386.png

I was not that into her at first because she was paired with Phillip Chbeeb who annoyed me to no end for being so overrated. But then she had that amazing routine with Jason Glover to Jason Mraz and she went up in my books. Then that tango contemporary solo sold me to root for her in the finale. But she was definitely the only rightful winner in that finale.

Twitch Boss

20989816789f48a14b217cc84a946d64.jpg

UNF every time I see Twitch I get hot and bothered, he just exudes sexy, and even just his voice, so happy to see him on the judging panel.

Kameron Bink

534full-kameron-bink.jpg

Always thought the judges and audience were too harsh on Kameron, Lacey definitely was the stronger link, but they were a fab adorable partnership.

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to JC's Sexy 69 (41-49 Partial Reveal)
11 hours ago, kritaaay said:

Never change JC ❤️ but also why are you not revealing them all!

:giggle:There's a reason, which will be revealed in due time.

Melody Lacayanga

5bbb939a497ee1225ecccd0be6d95e2f--season

Melody was the queen of Season 1. Honestly the only female star among a stellar, superior cast of kings.

Arassay Reyes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6WwGx0yYoljCvZJ7oIjA

Nicosay slayed the inaugural season of SYTYCD Canada - absolutely stunning and a great complement to the king of the season!

Hessel de Graaf

ubobJKv.png

scHIitE.png

If we are assessing my SYTYCD crushes, Hessel is right there near my very top. He is my type to a T. And the fact that he dances just is the cherry on top! ❤️ 

Remy Vetter

maxresdefault.jpg

79ab825c3f7d04411247cbd4c68f6c39_400x400

This Dutch man is just so fricking handsome. Loved his dancing too, but definitely a partial thirst rank. ❤️

Cole Mills

Cole-Mills-COMMERCIAL.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He's a cutie. Honestly I do not know why he got such bad comments, he really slayed with Hannahlei and they were my favorite couple from that season. Apparently he was actually the early frontrunner to win.

Jamile McGee

110125-F-0101Z-003.JPG

Another sexy stud with incredible style. One of my favorites from the inaugural season! :wub:

Kieran McMahon

Kieran-McMahon-and-Ashlee-Pointon-3.jpg?

Unfortunately there are not many good pictures of Kieran, so had to choose one with his partner. Anyways, loved Kieran for his dancing. I love a great Ballroom Ballet stud obviously. #hovaktestostovic

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to JC's Sexy 69 (34-40 Partial Reveal)

Blake McGrath

mcgrath_blake.jpg?itok=b7kDllod

6f065ebc9f734defb10debbcf4fa29be.jpg

That Body Language solo is probably still top two solos ever in my opinion. And he was eliminated after that, what a robbery! Especially now considering who won the season, Blake was completely robbed hates! Blake is giving zamn zaddy vibes! Definitely the kind of Daddy ordering me around I wouldn't mind UNF!

Cole Horibe

article_aligned@3x.jpg

image.jpg

Another dancer that was aggressively sexy. He had some phenomenal routines and a banging body.

Matthew Marr

XS6_gR_0WUWYMZ5_HkIrIz7j_D6_0V5DNYYT16at

d4CdM36Up1KhoBPJpxjIv25jpjXn9GQri1hwLHtp

DSC_1975.jpg

Another one of the dancers that contends for my top spot looks-wise, he is just my favorite type. Honestly, he has that grungy Australian look with his scruff. Anyways, love this Canadian hottie and his beautiful name alliteration. Also love that he was part of the Pit Crew on Rupaul.

Gino Cosculluela

Gino-Cosculluela-Feet-4487362.jpg

Gino-Cosculluela-Feet-4487352.jpg

Gino seems super underrated on IDF, which is not surprising considering he is male. He really was a slay dancer and I was rooting for him to win even though I liked Bailey. Him and Sophie did a phenomenal job with the dance to my favorite song from my favorite musical Dear Evan Hansen, I was gushing seeing a routine to that gorgeous song. Also, that jazz is HOT HOT HOTTT!!!

Jason Glover

AVvXsEg27FiIafb0wmnTPdPUGlm40A2RF-pBkGFy

03aa6bc0c60a50926f3f8d7ea089ca3c.jpg

cfa3eccbc2100e033a6225eee625112f.jpg

I had a crush on Jason as he was adorable and had the sexiest body. Also, his Jason Mraz routine with Jeanine is one of my faves across the series.

Chelsie Hightower

1812904.jpg

The other half of Marksie, my favorite coupling ever! So many great Marksie dances, but will focus on the ballroom ones here because Chelsie is a queen. Loved that she went on DWTS and became a mini-Julianne. She is gorge and it is so weird to think she was 18 on the show because she was mature beyond her years.

Courtney Galiano

a-difficult-diagnosis.jpg

OMGOSH THE OTHER HALF OF HOVANESSA!!! @*Wallace Honestly love this betch. She is hilarity and obviously she is well known for The Garden because it was an iconic inaugural masterpiece from the genius that is Sonya Tayeh, but I am obsessed with Markney's Viennese Waltz. It is my favorite Viennese Waltz on SYTYCD ever. Also, Mark caressing her boobs was hilarity, obsessed!

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to JC's Sexy 69 (27-33 Partial Reveal)
3 hours ago, kritaaay said:

to be FAIR i think the men in s16 (? was gino on 15? idk) were universally agreed to be way better than the ladies, the season was just a dud LOL

Gino was on 16! Yes Gino is underrated because that season did not have many stars and I feel like it is an overlooked season. But Gino was definitely the best part of Season 16!

Boris Schreurs

VOYIVzq.jpg

SHMNlV3.png

9244Nkd.jpg

Boris would not be this high if not for Hovak Testostovic. But he gets a major boost because I just love Hovak too much (for everyone who is not familiar with the Redux Emporium apologies). Anyways, I was obviously a fan of Boris because he was hot and gay. And that is why I chose to play with his being as my SYTYCD World Stage contestant as a Ballet Ballroom contestant. He was partnered with Vanessa (aka Courtney Galiano), a ballroom queen played by @*Wallace, and they became a power couple. I have linked our most memorable dance song from the RE competition, and African Samba to Batucadas. We chose to dance to the part starting at 0:30. :wub:

Danny Tidwell

danny-tidwell-b.jpg

danny-tidwell-shirtless-17.jpg

So I used to not like Danny because I was a HUGE Neil fan, and Danny was competition. However, now as I have grown, my love for Neil has subsided and my appreciation for Danny has grown. I am not sure why, but I just rewatch Danny's dances and realize that I really enjoy him. And it does not hurt that he's hella handsome.

Ivy Heeney

IMG_8492-400x600.jpeg

IMG_8645-400x600.jpeg

IMG_8569-400x600.jpeg

My top female of the top 20 in the rankdown! Absolutely adore this betch, she absolutely slayed everyone and everything. She was completely robbed in the season and in the rankdown and I am still LIVID about it. It's like I always root for females on the Australian versions and my favorite hobags never win. UGH. But honestly, Ivy is stunning, not just with looks, but in her dancing, her movement, and her personality. She just exudes confidence and class, while bringing the sexy in everything she does. I would say my favorite from her is Colorblind, but that may be because her and Phillipe together was my dream pairing that season as they were my two faves along with Kieran. And also because it was a gorgeous dance and Phillipe was shirtless. :giggle:It was just a dance catered to me, so obvs I floved it. However, watching some of her other dances, there are a lot of other standouts as well. Like her Lady Gaga dance with Robbie, the QUEEN is doing lifts on Robbie seamlessly. Absolutely phenomenal. And obviously the Flower Duet was effing gorgeous, Ivy just totally slayed and took all the attention away in that stunning number. And then Big Spender, I mean she just WERKED! So fricking SEXY! Honestly I love this girl and the fact that she is top girl in my rankdown ranking is quite a feat, that means she beat a LOT of men for me!

Matthew Kazmierczak

5b2c3669308e8e75bda4bea54c43a827.jpg

9uGDm6P.jpg

CyYHeUd.jpg

Matt Kaz has that blond hair, blue eyed Midwest look that is my ultimate type. So that definitely helps him, but when you watch him dance, you realize he is phenomenal. It is just so beautiful to see him dance contemporary. His body is just gorgeous and the lines and feet are perfection. Oh yeah, and he always looks perfect while he is dancing too.

Kuba Pursa

lZSo0CD.png

n2Vv8om.png

fCMmknG.png

5f3d075829dc6_o_full.jpg

Another gorgeous blond man! This time Polish like my hubby partially. I for some reason could not find any videos of him dancing on SYTYCD, but I did find a video of another show he did called World of Dance. He is such a beautiful contemporary dancer. I just love my adorable gay contemporary dancers, what can I say. The video of him dancing to Adele is just spectacular. Beauty at its finest. He is quite high considering he is from the Poland version which I could not understand a word of, but he connected with me!

Bram Blankestijn

iJkAQcC.png

96Se4hQ.png

HulNhR7.png

hxigkaD.png

nYhZ2Fd.png

qAYy6yB.png

Unfortunately it was impossible finding Bram videos on youtube, but I did at least get a couple solo videos although he had some great couples dances. I love him with glasses UNF. Anyways, he is the only straight boy of this set? Maybe? He might be too pretty to be straight, so perhaps he is gay too. His body is phenomenal, he looks like a Greek God so he definitely is no slouch in my ridiculously Sexy 69! Another Dutch man to love, stunning. I just realized this set had an enormous amount of international dancers on non-English speaking versions. I love my international men. YUM!

Timor Steffens

bc3abc898f5f65a75c9f487e51d8c6b3_hd.jpg?

oXcACUg.png

hHJjjQV.png

q37JlwS.png

aN9TXs8.png

bLOOQwP.png

HOT HOT HOT! And also a phenomenal dancer. I love everything about him, including his full package of everything! I think he would definitely be considered the international non-English speaking version champion as I assume everyone loves him. Lucky number 7 was where he ranked in my rankdown list and he was definitely a dancer that I would have been SO HAPPY to win, but alas the rankdown was a nightmare when it came to the winner. Anyways, looking at all of Timor's pictures, if you're not hard, you may be dead inside.

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to JC's Sexy 69 (20-26 Partial Reveal)

Ashley Galvan

s2vd46Zu-p87BwVYke9-9lhMV18Yq-stLYdrEOPB

Ashley was a stunning dancer. She was honestly so good in so many routines, and I loved her season because they brought back some of my favorites like Neil and Mark. It is hilarious that she and Robert were supposed to be fodder pre-season and they became a couple of my all time favorites. Once I saw "I Can Be A Freak" I was like oh they were meant to be fodder but Nigel just has terrible taste and should have given them airtime before the live shows! Her lyrical jazz is still one of my all time faves and the pre-season group routine slays! ❤️ 

Artem Chigvintsev

artem-chigvintsev-4.jpg

artemchig-gleb.jpg

550w_gs_big_one_artem_chigvintsev_pic_sp

DA2FmZjU0AAB_MC.jpg:large

tumblr_ntqe7jGG4O1r974s9o9_r1_250.gifv

One of the gorgeous back to back Russians on my list! I have always loved Artem, he is obviously a ballroom STAR, but that Pop with Melissa lives rent free in my mind. Artem literally can make anything look sexy and that body is just perfect SEX. Just the perfect amount of muscle and leanness. Anyways, he also slayed his solos, which made him an amazing all-around contestant. Love that he made a career dancing on Dancing With The Stars. He is truly phenomenal and I just love him which is why he is part of this tantalizing Top 20!

Dmitry Chaplin

OBh6JIr1_400x400.jpg

d228b3896a63654f311ba5dbf83f6549.jpg

2f38505a28504bc1942d46f6f38c6a64--pretty

Another sexy Russian! Absolutely adore this sexy stud too! I do not know what they teach them in Russia, but the ballroom boys just know how to bring the sex! They know how to rip open shirts and sell the sexiness of all ballroom dances and everything else! Artem and Dmitry definitely were inspirations for the Hobag Hovak as he knew how to bring the Hotness always! My favorite style from Dmitry will always be rumba. He just knows how to move those hips, I am sure he puts them to good use elsewhere as well. :shiftywave:

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to JC's Sexy 69 (17-19 Partial Reveal)

Hi JC! :wub: Ahh I’ve missed all your hawt rankings and reduxes. Recently I have been listening to Eli Lieb and thought of your redux. Good times ❤️ 

You have always had a great taste. :yes: Maybe not all of those guys would make my favorite dancers list but for sure those pics caught my eye. :)) I am surprised Jakob is so low on your list! And I have no clue about the order in which you are doing the reveal. :rofl: But yeah, as for the guys, I obviously love Matt Kaz too, Michael Dameski is fine as well. And I love Gino as well! ❤️ Yay for Jakub Pursa on the list, he’s matured so well. :wub: Not to mention the ballroom studs Adrian and Dmitry, so hot.

Still can’t believe about Danny. 😢

as for the ladies, there aren’t many of them lol, but you have Kathryn and Caitlynn on there so yay. ❤️

Edited by Erestor

On 5/29/2022 at 5:42 PM, Erestor said:

Hi JC! :wub: Ahh I’ve missed all your hawt rankings and reduxes. Recently I have been listening to Eli Lieb and thought of your redux. Good times ❤️ 

You have always had a great taste. :yes: Maybe not all of those guys would make my favorite dancers list but for sure those pics caught my eye. :)) I am surprised Jakob is so low on your list! And I have no clue about the order in which you are doing the reveal. :rofl: But yeah, as for the guys, I obviously love Matt Kaz too, Michael Dameski is fine as well. And I love Gino as well! ❤️ Yay for Jakub Pursa on the list, he’s matured so well. :wub: Not to mention the ballroom studs Adrian and Dmitry, so hot.

Still can’t believe about Danny. 😢

as for the ladies, there aren’t many of them lol, but you have Kathryn and Caitlynn on there so yay. ❤️

PATTYCAKES! ELI LIEB :wub: Omgod I miss him and love him so much. I am totes now listening to him on youtube because of your comment ❤️

I know, my love for Jakob has dwindles over the years, and yes, love all those guys you are mentioning, remember when you were younger and pretended to be straight and love girls like Caitlynn? :giggle:Love that you are living your life now and enjoying the PEEN! :hug:

Omgosh, I had no words when he passed away :( He truly was an amazing talent.

LOLZ I honestly know there is a discrepancy between the sexes but do not know how bad it is. Probably as bad as if IDF chose except opposite :giggle:

Charlie Bartley

r0_0_2400_3605_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

1fed9760b21d5071011d9750a1846ab5

5aa8dcd1e55897a3a1fcba70c3a1ced7

CHARLES BARKLEY! :giggle:Omgod I love Charlie as he is just amazing. Penny & Charlie are one of my FAVORITE SYTYCD couples of ALL TIME. Possibly my top, definitely top 2 ever actually now that I think about it. They definitely have lasted through time. I just adore both of them, and you can see how phenomenal this couple was slaying so many routines and just always making me gush after every performance. Charlie also was absolutely phenomenal in The Battery and was completely robbed of the win for the season. I am still convinced Penny would have won if she had not gotten injured, but unfortunately what happened happened. QUEEN PENNY AND KING CHARLIE absolutely carried that season, and I thank Australia for bringing them into my life. ❤️ #pearlie4lyfe

Phillipe Witana

MV5BNTE0NzUwNmEtNTVhYi00MGZlLTg2YjgtNDc1

b63c4a3f6a62f4a04b4d7db8819e93b616f01ed6

30335_409463438648_376506488648_4291174_

Not going to lie, I was pretty much obsessed with any routine where Phillipe was shirtless, which was a lot of routines thankfully. THANK YOU PRODUCERS! But honestly, he was gorgeous and his beauty needed to be seen. Anyways, Colorblind is still one of the best pieces of the AU series. Ivy and Phillipe slayed and this routine lives rent free in my mind. Absolutely stunning by a pair of unbelievably gorgeous dancers. Also Take Your Shirt Off, UNF. Phillipe just is so hot.

Bethany Rose Harrison

U5.jpg

5034ff268de91.jpg

5235024cfaed91296e87f1ad0d97565c.jpg

Well damn, I guess I had to bring some female sexy at some point. Luckily, B.Rose was perfect because she is apparently some kind of lingerie model now, otherwise not sure why she has so many risque pictures, but I am LIVING for these pics. She is gorge and would turn me straight if I was not so gay. Looking at the females at the top of my list, I definitely have a type, and B.Rose fits it to a T. She is definitely my type of girl and my favorite type of female dancer. She is sexy, she is gorgeous, and she dances with the confidence and seductiveness that makes me swoon! QUEEN!

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to JC's Sexy 69 (14-16 FULL Reveal)

Henry Byalikov

480full-henry-byalikov.jpg

d78172f13158949189f800219477412f--dwts-p

bb1.jpg

Henry was not on my radar in the beginning of the season because his hair was abysmal. His dancing was always great, but I could not connect with him because of his awful hair. But once he got that haircut, it was like he changed into this whole new person. We always get great energy from a haircut, and he upgraded his haircut like 1500 levels, so the energy was FIAHHHH! And then him and Vanessa also had that ridiculous African samba that lives rent free in my mind replaying all the time, just absolutely phenomenal. Also, once Henry got a haircut, he really gave Graeme a run for his money on who my Season 1 AU ultimate crush was. I am still not sure. STUNNING! Also love that he turned his dancing into a longtime career by getting into Dancing With The Stars and continued with other prospects in media.

Kiki Nyemchek

kcXKxb9.png

WgX48xo7_400x400.jpg

Kiki-Nyemchek-copy.jpg

kiki-nyemcheck-koine-iwasaki-fla-stop-07

tumblr_pbvqyzEUas1uu53lzo1_1280.jpg

kiki-nyemcheck-koine-iwasaki-fla-stop-05

majVF9v.png

udYrJJ7.png

Kiki is an absolutely KING! I am obsessed with him, I just love my Russian men on the show. Actually I am not sure if he has Russian background, he is American, but he is a sexy ballroom stud with a perfect body so I just assume he is like my other faves Dmitry and Artem. :giggle:I also absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE that he and Koine are together. Honestly, whenever they danced together, there was this undeniable chemistry so it is not surprising and I am sure we were all rooting for it, but I am OBSESSED that they are together and remain a couple. I think when it comes to Kiki's dances, I mean honestly he just slays ballroom wherever he goes. Including all his all star routines where he comes back to elevate the contestants, but he just shines and brings the sexy and fire no matter what style it is. My favorite of his would probably have to be the salsa with Koine. I mean, the two of them just have undeniable chemistry. It is just stunning. He also slays with Jenna, although I think my favorite from them is probably the contemporary piece that just was gorgeous. The song and the choreography was just stunning, and the two ballroom dancers did it justice! Also, Kiki was shirtless and looking all FINE AZZ HALE! It was just the perfect dancing recipe for JC! Ugh I love this stud and I REALLY REALLY REALLY would be SO happy if he had won the rankdown.

Koine Iwasaki

image1-web_orig.jpg

image4_orig.jpeg

image2-web-crop_orig.jpg

Koine! Cuckoo for KoKo puffs! I absolutely loved her, she always had such stunning solos with so much feeling. Absolute queen. She was always a star in every routine she did, but her chemistry with Kiki was just unmatched. They were absolutely phenomenal together, and I was not surprised that they started dating after (or during) the season. They were so adorable together and make the cutest couple. I stan so hard and gush over them. ❤️ Also, Koine is an absolute powerhouse in contemporary but she also slays ridiculously hard in ballroom. Versatile QUEEN! Love her, and also like the other women near the top of my list, she is absolutely STUNNING! She is definitely a LUCKY #13! :wub:

Edited by JC

• JC changed the title to JC's Sexy 69 (11-13 Partial Reveal)

Graeme Isaako

jpeg

1549925491694.jpg

graeme_591x301.jpg

Season: Australia 1

Style: Lyrical Jazz

Placement: Top 6

Graeme is phenomenal when it comes to dancing. I loved everything he did, and he always did it with a cheeky smile that made your heart melt. He was super adorable when he made the show as an 18 year old, he has definitely grown a lot since, but my favorite Graeme is still back to his 18 year old self on SYTYCD. Nowadays he has been on The Voice Australia and also starred as Aladdin on Broadway! What a king, turning his dancing and singing skills into the ultimate career!

Graeme honestly had an amazing partnership with Kassy. They were both good looking and made a fabulous couple. I thought they were phenomenal but Kassy got screwed early on when they bottomed in Top 18 week, and the judges favored Rhiannon and Kate 🤮 Anyways, Graeme lost his famazing partner, but he was still ridiculous by himself so at least I enjoyed him despite having to deal with his inferior partners from then on. Love him and Kassy in Bleeding Love obviously because that song is phenomenal, their lyrical hip hop was not as good as Marksie, but it slayed too. Fix You is also a great contemporary piece that Graeme slayed. I also loved him in jazz funk and bollywood as he is just a versatile KING!

Graeme comes in at #10 being a BOSS and making my Top 10, which is really hard to do, but he definitely put Australia on the map for me on SYTYCD. Him and Henry carried the season for me, although there were just a lot of great men on that season. I am sad that Graeme was eliminated early on in the SYTYCD rankdown, and I even brought him back, but it was unfortunate that people wanted to cut him so early. Definitely a robbed fabulous king, but at least he gets justice in my ranking ❤️ 

• JC changed the title to JC's Sexy 69 (#10 Revealed!)

OMG so many hot Australian men scrolling through this thread.

Philippe is like the hottest thing to come from Down Under and those are straight facts. He was such a ZADDY and he is still very much so.

The Henry Haircut changed everything. EVERYTHING.

Charlie is the type of dancer you can bring home to Mama :wub:

Graeme Cracker! He was so adorbz and his partnership with Kate was EPIC 🔥 😝

On 6/7/2022 at 1:55 AM, buffmetube said:

OMG so many hot Australian men scrolling through this thread.

Philippe is like the hottest thing to come from Down Under and those are straight facts. He was such a ZADDY and he is still very much so.

The Henry Haircut changed everything. EVERYTHING.

Charlie is the type of dancer you can bring home to Mama :wub:

Graeme Cracker! He was so adorbz and his partnership with Kate was EPIC 🔥 😝

JIMMYTUBES! I agree with all this! We were always on the same page when it came to our Australian men :wub: #goodtaste

How do you feel about Novak these days? :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 4:31 AM, JC said:

PATTYCAKES! ELI LIEB :wub: Omgod I miss him and love him so much. I am totes now listening to him on youtube because of your comment ❤️

I know, my love for Jakob has dwindles over the years, and yes, love all those guys you are mentioning, remember when you were younger and pretended to be straight and love girls like Caitlynn? :giggle:Love that you are living your life now and enjoying the PEEN! :hug:

Omgosh, I had no words when he passed away :( He truly was an amazing talent.

LOLZ I honestly know there is a discrepancy between the sexes but do not know how bad it is. Probably as bad as if IDF chose except opposite :giggle:

Oh lawd, I forgot you used to call me that :rofl:Aww I know, I love him too. That voice makes me weak. :blushingwave:

LOL :giggle:I still love Caitlynn. :wub: Most of my faves haven't changed actually, I think. Which means there would be plenty of vajays on my list anyway. :rofl:oops

Speaking of which... Out of all of them, you give me Bethany Rose and Koine? MEH. :rolleyes: Stick to the peen, please. :giggle:

At least you still fancy Graeme. :wub: (I do, too). He was one of my first sytycd guy crushes. Love him ❤️

I was going to reply to you earlier, but the browser on my phone literally crashed anytime I opened your thread. :rofl:TOO HOT TOO HANDLE

Also, offtopic but I was trying to remember the name of the horror novel you wrote with Jor but I couldn't, the one about models getting killed? It was so good :wub: Too bad we lost all of those threads forever. :kalancry: