May 12th Chicago Vet Show~Lakeview Terrace/Navy Pier ~ Chicago

buttons66

Vet%20Show.png

When: Thursday, May 12th, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Where: Lakeview Terrace, Navy Pier

SCOTTY TAKES THE STAGE AT 7:45pm

Chicago Vet, in partnership with Chicago Veterinary Medical Association, is proud to present our Opening Night Party benefiting Chicago Veterinary Medical Foundation. Join us for an evening of drinks, hors d'oeuvres, and a very special performance by Platinum-selling country music singer-songwriter Scotty McCreery! This event is open to all Chicago Vet attendees and exhibitors; you must have a wristband to enter.

scotty-mccreery-pop-up.png

Edited by buttons66

Platinum-Selling Country Music Singer/Songwriter Scotty McCreery to Perform at Chicago Vet Show

Scotty McCreery, Platinum-Selling Country Music Singer/Songwriter, is set to perform at the opening night party of the upcoming Chicago Vet show, co-hosted with Chicago Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA), benefitting the Chicago Veterinary Medical Foundation.

The “You Time” singer will take to the stage at 7:45PM on May 12 at the Lakeview Terrace at Navy Pier, following day one of the show.  

“We are thrilled to have Scotty McCreery be a part of our Chicago conference, which is back in the Windy City after nearly three years,” said Christina Zoccoli, Group Event Director, US Vet Shows. “As a fellow animal lover and dog dad himself, we think attendees will truly enjoy his performance, while networking with colleagues in a whole new way during this live event.”

The Chicago Vet Show is a 2-day educational veterinary conference, taking place from May 12-13, that provides professionals within the veterinary industry the opportunity to continue their education, engage with peers and get a firsthand look at some of the newest and most innovative technology on the market.

“I’m excited to perform at Chicago Vet,” said the ACM and CMT Award-winning McCreery. “My wife Gabi and I have a huge amount of respect for veterinarians and everyone who works with animals. Our dog Moose is a vital part of our family and he adds so much joy and love to our lives. We can’t imagine life without him. We are thankful for the important role that veterinarians play in the life of everyone’s pets.”

McCreery has achieved four consecutive No.1 hits on the country charts during the last few years, including “Five More Minutes,” “This is It,” “In Between” and “You Time.” His current song, “Damn Strait” from his album Same Truck, is the fastest rising single of his career. McCreery became the youngest male artist of any music genre and the first country artist ever to debut their first album at No.1 on the all-genre Billboard Top 200 Albums Chart when Clear as Day was released in 2011, soon after he won the tenth season of American Idol. The North Carolina native, who will celebrate four years of marriage to his high school sweetheart Gabi in June, is also an author after releasing his memoir Go Big or Go Home: The Journey Towards the Dream in 2016.

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Lakeview Terrace & Rooftop /Chicago

lakeview-terrace-07__FitWzEyMDAsOTAwXQ.j

Offshore-Rooftop-&-Bar-7.jpg

An urban loft space featuring exposed brick and floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views of both Lake Michigan and the city skyline, Lakeview Terrace provides a one-of-a-kind setting for receptions and small exhibitions.

The 15,000 square foot Lakeview Terrace accommodates groups up to 1,000 and is suitable for individual events

Navy Pier Chicago 

Navy_Pier_from_Water__FocusFillWzgwMCw2M

Those audience members were mighty close, lol.

One thing I noticed about the attendees...I think women outnumber the men 7 to 1!

And, I finally figured out why Scotty's  beer glass (in his IG story) said Harry Carey.  It was Harry Carey day!  (In case you don't follow baseball, he was the announcer for the Chicago Cubs for many years...and always sang Take me Out to the Ball Game.)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Those audience members were mighty close, lol.

One thing I noticed about the attendees...I think women outnumber the men 7 to 1!

And, I finally figured out why Scotty's  beer glass (in his IG story) said Harry Carey.  It was Harry Carey day!  (In case you don't follow baseball, he was the announcer for the Chicago Cubs for many years...and always sang Take me Out to the Ball Game.)

lol  I had forgotten about the Cubs' announcer.  The only Harry Carey I remembered was an actor from the 20s & 30s.  No connection to Chicago of course.  lol