Rank the Top 5

m1key

Honestly this is hard

HunterGirl is great. I also think Leah Marlene is talented and Nicolina did amazing on Disney night, and her second performance etc ugh was great. Fritz has talented artistry. Noah is great

if I HAD to rank, maybe

1. HunterGirl 

2/3. Leah

2/3. Nicolina

4/5. Fritz 

4/5. Noah  

rankings  subject to change 

1. Leah

2. Fritz

3. HunterGirl

4. Nicolina

5. Noah

I'm in a tough spot with my rankings at the moment. Leah is the only one I'm realistically going to follow post-season, and Noah is the only one I would be upset if he won (that being said, I still will give him credit for being good at what he does.) Fritz, HunterGirl, and Nicolina are all pretty much interchangeable for me, so I ranked them based off how deserving they would be of the win. 

1. Leah

2. Nicolina

3. Fritz

4. Noah

5. Hunter

Unpop but I can't really get into HunterGirl's tone. Noah is pretty bland bit I at least enjoy the texture of his voice.

• Like 1

I'm really struggling with this final group, as really everyone in the top 10 were all talented in their own right.  I just go back to with such limited success for contestants beyond the show, who really has a shot of having a legit career in music.   

1.  Fritz - but I feel like he's becoming a 1 trick pony with his tone and way he sings.  Shy indie guy with a legit theatre background prior to idol, but maybe he's in that Gavin Degraw lane (not a super star, but can make a living).

2. Leah - I really struggle with her.  Her over-the-top goofiness just comes off as inauthentic.  Wildly talented, not my favorite voice, but easily could make a living in indie.

3.  Noah - despite the lack of energy or charisma, he has show flexibility to sing pop-country style songs and deliver.  

4.  Hunter - great old-style country voice, but would limit her long-term potential (see Scotty McCreary)

5.  Nicolina - Huge power, but she is 100% a theatre kid.  That's where she got her start, and likely could make a solid living there, but I legit question her marketability beyond this show.  Her and Christian were the last two with sob stories that tug at heart stings, but not sure she's mainstream pop beyond that.  

1. Leah Marlene

2. Nicolina Bozzo

3. Noah Thompson

4. Hunter Girl

5. Fritz

Noah gained A LOT of points with me last night. I have never heard him sing so well!  I don't understand the appeal of Fritz.

• Confused 1