m1key

1. Leah

2. Fritz

3. Christian

4. Nicolina

5. Jay

6. Huntergirl

7. Noah.

Solid top 7. I don't dislike anyone in it.

Noah is lowest because I think vocally, he doesn't contend with the rest. He still has a cool tone though.

Jay and Huntergirl are amazing at times, but have been too inconsistent throughout the competition.

Nicolina and Christian are arguably the best vocalists in the competition.

Leah and Fritz are probably the only ones where I'd listen to their original music.

Edited by Hsamid

Haven´t been religiously watching the show but I´ve been more involved than any previous season here and I´ve checked out these guys.

1. Leah 

2. Fritz

3. Noah

4. HunterGirl

5. Nicolina

6. Jay

7. Christian

Leah is great and easily the most consistent so far. If she plays her cards right, she could pull it off. I like Fritz, Noah and HunterGirl too. Noah in particular has gotten a lot better since his audition, and although I´m a bit confused by his non-country path, it´s nice that he shows he can be versatile. Nicolina and Jay are good but they haven´t really done anything for me, apart from Nicolina´s great Disney Night and Jay singing the hell out of Lilac Wine.

Christian seems to be the snowflake killer this season. I don´t think he´s bad, but I´ve never really connected to his work