Who do you predict will go home this week?

MargoK

1 hour ago, MargoK said:

I think we lose 3 this week.  I think Lady K and Mike go home but who else??

Emyrson, Jay or Christian? (I hope not Christian!).  What do you think?

Emyrson is probably done. Carried Me With You isn’t a great song choice for someone who is on thin ice.

Edited by Daillon

I'm gonna guess probably Christian cause I have a feeling he's gonna get bussed by TPTB soon looking at his song choice. Also Mike and Emyrson or Lady K? That's kinda hard to predict. I think Lady K might get eliminated in sixth place since Facebook seems to connect to her story but they didn't like her performance but loves her enough to advance probably I don't know. At first I thought she was running away with the win due to being top 2 but she fell down in the bottom twice. 

I'm not watching the show this season, but based on the song choices, I'll go with Lady K, Nicolina, and Jay. Christian should go, but he'll probably be saved by his sobstory about nearly becoming completely blind.

Edited by MalwareDie

I actually think Jay's performance of "Lilac Wine" will singlehandedly buy him another week. I think it'll be Lady K, Mike, and Emyrson.

Also, imagine if the three POC would all get eliminated in the same week, that wouldn't look good.

Edited by FloorWax

I think that Lady K. and Mike are probably goners, although Lady K. might survive and it would be Emyrson who went home instead.  I think that if either Lady K. or Emyrson is the one going home along with Mike, then Jay or Christian will be goners, especially since Christian is singing "Circle of Life".

Three are leaving so Lady K, Mike, and Emryson 

edit

I would like to add that it’s either Mike or Christian leaving. Christian just doesn’t connect with the audience, Hunter and Noah will snatch a good chunk of the country votes.  

Leah mentioned on IG that 3 are leaving tonight. 

Edited by Kisses_Dani

17 hours ago, pepperman said:

well done!   now who goes next week???   also what are the next lotto numbers?? 🤣

😄 It’s getting tough now. I think Jay will go home for sure next week. As for the second person, I’m leaning towards Christian but I can also see Nicolina or Leah going home.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

😄 It’s getting tough now. I think Jay will go home for sure next week. As for the second person, I’m leaning towards Christian but I can also see Nicolina or Leah going home.

Not Leah.  I think that Nicolina is a decent candidate for going home next week, however.  But I think that Christian will go home instead.

On 5/2/2022 at 6:19 PM, CarmenSandiego said:

I don't know the next lotto numbers -- but I do have an idea who goes next week.

Bye-bye, Christian and Jay.

danggggg you're good!    now whooooo goes next week????? 

Honestly who goes next week is anyones guess. For the first time this season, I'm not sure who will go. Totally thought Jay and Christian would go today and they did.

HunterGirl could possibly go, but she's country so maybe shock boot with Nicolina, Leah or Fritz? I'm not sure. I have no idea tbh.

Edited by frederick