Jump to content

Which two are going home


Discovolcano
 Share

Guess  

35 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the two you think are going

    • Jay
      3
    • Elli
      11
    • Tristen
      2
    • Scarlet
      22
    • Sage
      5
    • Mike
      1
    • Danielle
      16
    • Emyrson
      2
    • Dan
      13
    • Jacob
      1
    • Huntergirl
      1
    • Nicolina
      0


Recommended Posts

Just now, m1key said:

I feel confident with saying Scarlet is gone. I chose Danielle for the second spot but could also see it being Elli, Sage, or maybe even Dan.  

 

Yeah it could also be Sage because her performance wasn't really a standout. Not sure about Dan, he's painfully mediocre but the audience might eat him up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

Yeah it could also be Sage because her performance wasn't really a standout. Not sure about Dan, he's painfully mediocre but the audience might eat him up

They’re not loving him from what I can see on social media. I think he’s getting hate for making it over Dakota. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After looking at social media it's definitely either Scarlet and Sage, Sage and Danielle, or Scarlet and Danielle.

 

Which sucks. My favorite 3 underdogs of the group and 2 are going home. 

 

Although...atleast 1 is guaranteed to survive thankfully!

Edited by redwood79
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

.if Nicolina leaves because she is Canadian, prepare for people to throw things..

Her Facebook stats are actually pretty good, she is not leaving in this round by any means (btw, i don't have Facebook, i used my grandma's Facebook to check it out lol)

Edited by Gustavo527
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Her Facebook stats are actually pretty good, she is not leaving in this round by any means (btw, i don't have Facebook, i used my grandma's Facebook to check it out lol)

 

Yea...but anyone in the world can contribute to Facebook stats...not being American matters...

Edited by kenboy123
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

They’re not loving him from what I can see on social media. I think he’s getting hate for making it over Dakota. 

I've seen that too. I thought Dakota was WAY better, and he seemed popular online.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...