buttons66

Disciple Live Events Present:

Scotty McCreery 

Friday, Apr 01, 2022

Orpheum Theater

FlagstaffAZ

Doors: 6:30PM | Show: 7:30PM (9.30pmET)

⭐🚨⭐️ SOLD OUT ⭐🚨⭐

We are excited to announce that Friday’s Scotty McCreery show is SOLD OUT!

There will be no more tickets released at this time.

The door time has been moved to 6pm.

Show time remains at 7:30pm.
(edited)_Image_S2.png

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwcm9kLXNpaC5zZWV0aWNrZXRz

Edited by buttons66

2 hours ago, tfortexas said:

do you  suppose Scotty has another gig before flagstaff we don't know about?  Or did they not leave Tuesday night. 

Well the bus may have left  with the band/crew....BUT Scotty is home in Raleigh. His IG story indicates he is at Raleigh Country Club...GOLF👏

Scottys new sound system..............

Summation Audio - Rig Rundown: Scotty McCreery on Yamaha Rivage

My second rig rundown, this time on on a Yamaha Rivage system. Still relatively new on the market, I'll share some thoughts, show you around and some share some workflows I use on the console day-to-day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sinycalone said:

I think Tom Graham's projected audience is other than Scotty's fans...probably hoping fellow techies are watching.  I didn't get half of what he was saying....but you can tell he loves his work.

The video is far too technical for the outsiders of the techie world and I believe since he has other videos of the same areas of expertise it's really meant for his followers and others with like interests. I thought it was somewhat interesting to see what 'toys' they 'play' with, glad to see how they stay current with up-to-date equipment & figure out ways to make life easier /quicker for the travelling sound system .

51 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

The video is far too technical for the outsiders of the techie world and I believe since he has other videos of the same areas of expertise it's really meant for his followers and others with like interests. I thought it was somewhat interesting to see what 'toys' they 'play' with, glad to see how they stay current with up-to-date equipment & figure out ways to make life easier /quicker for the travelling sound system .

I think that's the key:  equipment that is easier to take on the road, and very reliable/dependable so that they don't wind up stuck somewhere with equipment that breaks down frequently.

20 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

She included a variety of clips -- DS, 5MM, BMBT, etc. -- in her story:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb1u0ReOrr4/

Is he singing Small Town Girl in one of those clips??? ( been busy with Roofing Company since 6.30am ..and can't hear ...🤣) I dont think he has sung that song before in his set has he??

26 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

Is he singing Small Town Girl in one of those clips??? ( been busy with Roofing Company since 6.30am ..and can't hear ...🤣) I dont think he has sung that song before in his set has he??

Hmm, I didn't hear STG in this particular clip but then again my ears could be deceiving me as well. 🙂