Cadence Baker fanthread

hazuki

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I agree. She should do whatever makes her happy though. I do feel she has the potential to blow up in the future. 

Yeah obviously do what makes you happy. Although she did say Yeah Boy by Kelsea Ballerini is her favorite song so there is hope for my idea at least. :dead:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I agree. She should do whatever makes her happy though. I do feel she has the potential to blow up in the future. 

She should try out for the voice or for AGT as a duo act with her dad lol. I hope to see her again on another singing show in 2-4 years when her voice has matured a bit. She’s 19 and sounds/looks even younger. There have been lots of repeat offenders on the singing shows throughout the years (esp this year on idol!) so there’s no reason why Cadence can’t do it as well.

sad to think that she’s probably back home in muscle shoals, AL wondering about her next move rn. 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah obviously do what makes you happy. Although she did say Yeah Boy by Kelsea Ballerini is her favorite song so there is hope for my idea at least. :dead:

We’ll see what happens. Either way, I’m feeling optimistic. 🙂 

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

She also has an amazing original titled “Peter Pan.” 😉 

38 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Info from Cadence's live.

She has been contacted by labels.

She is considering being a country Pop singer like we suggested. She's going to do a singing live tomorrow. 

Slay. She needs to do country. Anything else of note? Hope she’s doing well ❤️

Edited by Rainbow_of_greys

Cadence just ended her live by singing Ingrid Andress More Hearts Than Mine and she absolutely slayed it! She also dropped the bomb that she talked to her dad and Grandpa and is probably going the Country route! And it sounded like she has some type of opportunity coming up with that so I am excited to find out what that is all about! 

• Like 3

Just thought about this but Cadence reminds me of Presley Tennant from the Voice. Presley sang a lot of belting songs while she was on the Voice and she sounded okay with them and was eliminated in the playoffs round. After the show was over she started transitioning to Country music and the songs that she has made so far are really good. Cadence I think will very much be the same way but will have the added advantage that she's from Alabama and has a southern accent while Presley is from California.

• Like 2