March 11th Dublin 3Arena ~ Ireland

buttons66

countrytocountrydublin_feature_2020.png

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'THIS WEEK'S SHOWS Mar 11 I 3Arena Dublin C2C Country to Country Mar 12 The 02 Arena, London C2C Country to Country Mar 13 oVO Hydro, Glasgow C2C Country to Country Scotty McCreery'

FRIDAY MARCH 11th 

𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪 ~ A limited number of Friday and Sunday single-day tickets remain for @C2CDublin this March! 

FKNIWNGWUAIFpxu?format=jpg&name=medium

(edited)_Image_J4.png

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

(edited)_Image_I7.png

I have never visited Ireland but have heard alot about this shopping center..one could do alot of spending there...& damage to your credit card🤣

FYI

Grafton Street - Ireland's Premier Trading Street

Grafton Street is one of the Europe's busiest shopping streets.

https://www.graftonstreet.ie/

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Boston really resembles Dublin more than London.....and the photos Scotty and Gabi posted from Boston before they left could have been taken in central Dubl;in.

Hope they go to Phoenix Park, Trinity College (Book of Kells), etc. while in Dublin.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Boston really resembles Dublin more than London.....and the photos Scotty and Gabi posted from Boston before they left could have been taken in central Dubl;in.

There are older  parts of London that still  resemble the Boston/Dublin  Streets  and stores etc ....they  remain with the cobbled streets. Houses and ale houses with cobble stone floors and beams that date way back into Englands history.It's a walking area only with very narrow streets and alley-ways...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

There are older  parts of London that still  resemble the Boston/Dublin  Streets  and stores etc ....they  remain with the cobbled streets. Houses and ale houses with cobble stone floors and beams that date way back into Englands history.It's a walking area only with very narrow streets and alley-ways...

True....and we always enjoyed those areas most when we visited London.  It's just that Dublin is still a relatively small city (545,000), like Boston (684,000).  London has grown so much (8,982,000) over the centuries that the traditional areas have been surrounded by lots of new development.  London is still my favorite city in Europe...but I love Dublin, too.

• Like 2

Some comments from FB ....

Follow FITZ

· 

Follow

Love it! Have a great time homeboy! We are lucky to have you as a country music ambassador! How was the Guinness?🎶💪 🍺

===============================================
LaVonna Paradise
Heading to Dublin from Charlotte - look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!
==========================================================

Sally Cushnahan
Have been holding our tickets for 2 and a half years now!! Really looking forward to seeing you live in our fabulous Ireland 🇮🇪. We've followed you since we saw you American Idol!! Our 14year old grandson is coming with us for his first concert, and has been counting down the days from Christmas when he got his ticket. Hope you and Gabby have fabulous time in beautiful Ireland ❤
==========================================================

Siona Smith
Hope we get to meet you this weekend....flying over to Dublin tomorrow!

=====================================================

Belinda Farrelly
It's great to have ya Scotty McCreery was looking forward to the solo show in the Academy but I'll take your C2C slot tomorrow night. Psyched is an understatement!I'm sure the other acts that have been here before will show ya around!🤗🤗🤗

===================================================

JC Courtney
Tomorrow cannot come quick enough 🙌🙌

==========================================

INSTAGRAM

Darn I just missed you 😮 can't wait to see you tomorrow night hope you sing Carolina Moon 🙏

=================================================

I'm so excited for tomorrow 😢😍 he's the only one posting about being here and it's making my heart so happy 😂😂@gagepowers18

======================================================

Woohoo have a blast cant wait to see the show tomorrow my 14 year old son Luke is so looking forward to seeing you play.

Great. We are flying from Luxembourg to Dublin for the concert! See and hear you tomorrow!!!!

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 3

b157803a6f533ec05da33fb8eb6c2988_bigger.

looking forward now tonight #c2cdublin

========================================

============================================

(This girl lives in Scotland but is flying to Dublin to see Scotty...👋)

Its been 11 years in the making...but I FINALLY get to see tomorrow.... cant freaking wait! #c2cdublin
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

If I'm reading the whole Dublin article correctly, the writer has Runaway June appearing with Darius and Scotty.  They backed out weeks ago because Jennifer Wayne is pregnant.

Many are still using the older poster with Runaway June included...there are some new posters  that have been changed to Tenille Townes,but not many!! 

The Magazine article posted above has been floating for sometime so its not up to date on Runway June News 

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 2