Funniest coach comments

allistr

• allistr changed the title to Funniest coach comments

Idk why but I always remember when Blake talked to Caroline Burns like she was a dog, "She's adorable ... yes you are!" and then Caroline makes a cute little face which ticks Christina off and she's like "I would smack you Caroline" lol has a coach ever threatened a contestant like that even though it was all joking

• Haha 6

In Season 12 during Anatalia Villarandas Blind Audition Adam said he had tons of cake for her backstage and Blake yelled "DID YOU TELL A TEENAGER YOU HAVE CAKE FOR THEM BACKSTAGE?"

• Haha 5

On 3/5/2022 at 7:21 AM, FeliciaTempleFan said:

Idk why but I always remember when Blake talked to Caroline Burns like she was a dog, "She's adorable ... yes you are!" and then Caroline makes a cute little face which ticks Christina off and she's like "I would smack you Caroline" lol has a coach ever threatened a contestant like that even though it was all joking

No, Christina told Caroline that she would slap Blake for making a comment like that.

Edited by Rodney

• 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, peachfuz said:

Is no one gonna mention Blake’s, “I specialize in sixteen year old girls!” to Jacquie Lee?😭

Christina imitating Blake’s pointing gesture in that same audition was also hilarious

Edited by Cookie73

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...