Have You Ever Met a Contestant From “The Voice” In Person

Anybody354

I loaned a pencil to a battle eliminee in an intro college class and I didn't realize until after she wrote her name down that it was her and it was for a midterm so I obviously couldn't be like "OH HEY IT'S YOU FROM THAT THING" bc I was stressed last minute cramming for it to. I did know she attended my university but had no clue she was in one of the same classes with me lol.

I never did get the pencil back though. I think I did alright in that midterm though. :haha:

Edited by Someone648
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I loaned a pencil to a battle eliminee in an intro college class and I didn't realize until after she wrote her name down that it was her and it was for a midterm so I obviously couldn't be like "OH HEY IT'S YOU FROM THAT THING" bc I was stressed last minute cramming for it to. I did know she attended my university but had no clue she was in one of the same classes with me lol.

I never did get the pencil back though. I think I did alright in that midterm though. :haha:

I wonder who was that :haha:

Josh Gallagher - In 2014 I was a sophomore in high school - he graduated from my high school

Our guidance counselor had this program where people would talk about their careers in our auditorium and she got him to come and talk to us about what it's like to be a musician, he was pretty cool, he spoke for a bit, then some annoying girl in my class asked him to sing so he did, he sang "That's My Kinda Night" - Luke Bryan , which he was actually pretty good on that, should've used that on the show haha

He seemed cool and got pics with some people.. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I met Michelle Brooks-Thompson from S3 at a singing competition in New Hampshire back in 2019. We were both contestants so we got a chance to interact a fair bit and I have to say she was great, very down to earth and one of the nicest people I met there. She is also an absolutely phenomenal live singer. I got to hear her full version of “Proud Mary” in person and it was every bit as stunning as I thought it would be.

• 6 months later...

I actually met Chloé Hogan from Season 19 in October of last year. I was performing for the Special Olympics, and I got the chance to meet and know her after my set. I performed during the cocktail hour in the VIP section while she performed at the main event later that night.

• Like 2

I met Jordan at a Barns and Noble in west LA for the vinyl release of his first album "Something Beautiful" sat through some mean traffic to see him and buy his album. Was the only one in a small line of people (workday/hours) who showed up and had his album in hand. The staff didn't even remember to bring any for people to have signed (duh) or purchase.

My wife had him sign it and Jordan wrote speaking aloud as he wrote "You're the Best ________" 

I quickly said from a few feet away "you're not married to her" 😂 i got a few laughs from the staff but Jordan was not amused.

Neither was my wife who I love to kid. The side streets were under construction and traffic was bad and Jordan was late. I can understand his lack of humor.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nutterbutter said:

I met Jordan at a Barns and Noble in west LA for the vinyl release of his first album "Something Beautiful" sat through some mean traffic to see him and buy his album. Was the only one in a small line of people (workday/hours) who showed up and had his album in hand. The staff didn't even remember to bring any for people to have signed (duh) or purchase.

My wife had him sign it and Jordan wrote speaking aloud as he wrote "You're the Best ________" 

I quickly said from a few feet away "you're not married to her" 😂 i got a few laughs from the staff but Jordan was not amused.

Neither was my wife who I love to kid. The side streets were under construction and traffic was bad and Jordan was late. I can understand his lack of humor.

Omg. :rofl: