Feb 22nd Grand Ole Opry ~ Nashville ~ TN

buttons66

Replying to and
Scotty will be on at 8:45pm CT tonight!

So based on that answer this list might be the correct order ..

7:00-9:00pm Jeannie Seely, Jon Langston*, Maggie Rose, Gary Mule Deer, Gary LeVox, Eli Young Band, & Scotty McCreery

*Opry Debut

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 3

The above was posted by Mike and Judy on FB, with the comment.:

Garner was representing tonight at the Grand Ole Opry! Yes, I could hear them online cheering for Scotty McCreery! Have a great time Jeannie Todd Hulmes & Johnny and Betty & Gary Nagy. Also Pat Watkins! Don’t stay out too late!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

You can listen to it on Sirus radio...they rebroadcast the whole Tuesday show on Fridays at 9 pm ET.  I believe it's on the Willie's Roadhouse station.

Scotty also sang 5MM and TII.

Thank you!!  I will try to catch that rebroadcast on Friday night.

On 2/22/2022 at 10:09 PM, buttons66 said:

Have no idea the purpose of splitting Scottys performance up was ...taping for a show on Circle..????

Vdeo  from 

Bull Nation Let’s go to the Grand Ole Opry to see some friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaTXU6iJVrQ/

It probably had something to do with the fact that the show was televised live.  In such a case, you want your strongest performer up first and last! :thumbs:

59 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

It was being taped for future telecast by the Circle Network...but I don't believe it went out live Tuesday night.

You could be right... I made my assumption based on 2 things:  1)  during his pre-performance comments (Facebook/Instagram), Scotty mentioned that the show was going to be televised, and 2)  the Opry has the following message posted in its website:  "Can't join us at the Opry? Watch Opry Live any time on Circle TV and tune in to see when you can catch the Opry live on socials and on Circle." ... Anyhoo, I was involved in another activity Tuesday evening and didn't have the opportunity to checkout the Opry Live option in real time.  [And I'm not going to bother anyone to find out at this point. 🙂]

• Like 1

They announced during the show that the second half of the show would be taped, etc....explaining that that necessitated having Nan Kelly jointly host that half for Circle TV.  It struck me as odd...since they already telecast Saturdays shows each week LIVE.  Why would they need a taped version?  I guess it will all be explained to us soon....I hope.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sinycalone said:

They announced during the show that the second half of the show would be taped, etc....explaining that that necessitated having Nan Kelly jointly host that half for Circle TV.  It struck me as odd...since they already telecast Saturdays shows each week LIVE.  Why would they need a taped version?  I guess it will all be explained to us soon....I hope.

I got the impression the 2nd part of the show would be shown on Circle Friday night.   Circle isn't available to me so I'm hoping it will be on Youtube soon.