Big Brother Canada 10

*Chris

On 3/9/2022 at 9:44 AM, Raphy said:

One of my best friends was friends with Stephanie in high school/college. They don’t talk anymore though. 

Ooh wow, that's very interesting. 😮 Hopefully it was more of a lost touch thing than a falling out with each other.

7 hours ago, *Chris said:

Fun fact about Gino : His sister was on a Quebec dating show and I've been following ever since. Had no clue that was his sister, until like today :haha: 

Oooh lol that's so interesting. Thanks for sharing that fun fact. :haha: 

2 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

I love that a nom keeps winning veto and it’s only week 2

i love that it’s only girls so far winning the veto 

if it aired on Tuesday, the episode would’ve been special 

Womens Rights Women GIF by INTO ACTION

Ah yeah I noticed that too. 😮 It does make the game really interesting.

Wow that Veto comp was crazy tough. Well done to Jacey Lynne on pulling out that win. Jay did really well for the most part but then just lost it at the end, which was sad to see.

Sad to see Betty on the block as a replacement nominee but I get it and think it was better for him to put her up over Stephanie. He would be breaking a known deal with Stephanie + Betty would more likely help out his target in Jay. I do wish Betty could have did more to save herself (via edit the show..... maybe she actually did irl on the feeds). But I was cringing at her giving Kevin that advice to step up his game and save himself when she should be doing that. 🙈 Although I still feel bad for Jay especially the times they are feeling down and really sad being targeted. :( Also liking the friendship between Jay and Josh.

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I do wish Betty could have did more to save herself (via edit the show..... maybe she actually did irl on the feeds). 

Lol not really. Marty promised safety to pretty much everyone besides Jay, Jacey-Lynne, Jess, and Kevin. So Betty assumed she was safe and wasn't really doing anything. Hopefully this was a wakeup call though.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol not really. Marty promised safety to pretty much everyone besides Jay, Jacey-Lynne, Jess, and Kevin. So Betty assumed she was safe and wasn't really doing anything. Hopefully this was a wakeup call though.

which is funny after her conversation with Kevin about stepping it up

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Oooh ok, thanks for clearing that. I did catch that on the show but didn't think of it as a big safety deal like with Stephanie. But ooof, bad on Marty promising nearly the whole house safety. But yeah, I can understand Betty assuming her safety but hopefully she learns going forward.