Pokémon: The Mini-Rankdowns (Gen IX Posted) (Winner Posted)

.Rei

#15. Caterpie

010.png

Avg: 10.00

@hayden98 - 1

@Zoey- 3

@FrogLenzen - 10

@Crisis - 10

@goofycilla90 - 10

@1234567890 - 10

@NGM - 12

@Solaris- 12

@.Rei - 13

@totes4totes - 14

@Steven_ - 15

Crisis

A bunch of Mistys here. I wasn’t going to deprive anyone the chance of sending their favorite Pokémon straight to the finals. Anyway, my favorite Caterpie moment is it taking out Team Rocket’s Pokémon despite being worn out after its battle with Pidgeotto.

Rei

I believe that the Caterpie line was a huge favorite of mine when I first watched the anime as a kid, and while Caterpie is not the greatest pokemon to have on your party, I definitely use them a lot of times in different playthroughs just so I can use Butterfree in the end.

#14. Dragonite

149.png

Avg: 9.27

Steven - 1

Megan - 1

Crisis - 3

Sola - 8

Victoria - 9

Rei - 11

Derek - 13

Nico - 13

Hayden - 14

Priscilla - 14

Zoey - 15

Crisis

The original pseudo-legendary. Dragonite is overshadowed by Salamence, but it’s a great Pokémon in its own right. It looks cool and has a nice variety of moves to assault other Pokémon with. The main downside is it takes a while to become one (evolving from Dratini at Level 55).

Rei

There's no denying that Dragonite is an iconic Pokemon and a tank if you want to have great force in your party. It is however not one of my big favorites even though I understand the big appeal it has among the Pokemon fans. Dragonair is by far my favorite from this line but Dragonite is also good.

#13. Starmie

121.png

Avg: 9.18

Sola - 1

Zoey - 2

Hayden - 7

Nico - 8

Crisis - 8

Rei - 10

Priscilla - 11

Victoria - 12

Steven - 13

Derek - 14

Megan - 15

Sola

duh my favorite Gen 1 starter.  Prob getting 15th place though lol.

Crisis

A solid Water/Psychic Pokémon and one I used in the game a few times.

Rei

Starmie is a great pokemon that I really like thanks to its iconic appearance as a Misty pokemon. I also think Starmie can be a great addition to your team. 

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon: The Mini-Rankdowns (Gen I) (#15-13 Posted)