Australian Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Alex95

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel as if we’ve just lost a huge storyline. 😭 Sam was such a strong character for the show and to do her dirty like that was so wrong.

She was so chaotic and paranoid but such an amazing player at the same time. The fact that Josh put himself in that position whilst screwing over Chrissy puts him at the bottom of my list with Jordie. 🤢

sam was sooo mf robbed lol everyone  she worked to get out just... came back lol mark is a moron for not playing the idol on her though.

this is a really weak top 5 btw.

crazy that the season with sandra and her daughter is still somehow one of the weakest survivorau seasons. i'd put this second to last right above all stars

9 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Because he’s too much of a wildcard, no one trust’s him, he flip flops?

ooh it’s finale week😁

But they could’ve got him at any time. He wasn’t winning any challenges. :dead: Watch Jordie walk his way to the final tribal council now and be one of the least likeable winners ever.

Way to go mark, wasted an idol. Sam looks disappointed

the girls should ban together now for a shot at winning and get either mark or josh out next.  They have the numbers and mark doesn’t have an idol 

Both are immunity threats and mark has no idol and it frees up Sam and/or Jordan’s vote 

chrissy during that challenge :rofl:

On 3/29/2022 at 4:26 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

the girls should ban together now for a shot at winning and get either mark or josh out next.  They have the numbers and mark doesn’t have an idol 

Both are immunity threats and mark has no idol and it frees up Sam and/or Jordan’s vote f

But it won’t happen, though it should!  Chrissy already said josh is her #1 and mark is #2🤦🏼‍♀️