Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2015 winner has been revealed.

QueenKalie

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I should have ranked 🌈. 😘

But I didn’t tank Meant To Be.

My ranking was genuine as I don’t care for the song and FGL are one of my least favourite country duo of all time. 😘

1. "Rainbow" - Kacey Musgraves

Kacey-Musgraves-iHeartRadio-Music-Awards

Chris 1

Diana 1

Akshar 1

Public 2

QK 4

Victoria 5

Wallace 8 

Steven 14

Comments: 

Chris: This song is simply stunning. It's a bit more layback compare to some of other songs but it certainly helped her showcase her emotional side of her storytelling. Obviously, the song meaning means a lot to me but it also took a brand new meeting after I lost someone close to me in 2019 as I kept hearing this song on the radio at work, which I took it as a sign from that that everything will be fine. 

QK: This is such a beautiful song and probably my favorite Kacey song so if any song of hers was going to win something I am glad it was this one. 

Wallace: t's probably pretty well known that I'm not as big on Kacey Musgraves as a lot of people are, but this is a song of hers that really grew on me over the last few years. I certainly consider it one of my top favorite songs of Kacey's. This is a really pretty song. Kacey sings this with so much emotion, passion and sounds really gorgeous on this. I love the storytelling she tells on this song. I especially really like the chorus here and how she sings it. "Rainbow" is definitely one of those songs that can tug at the heartstrings. It was stated that this could be ~the winner~ for the 2019 round and I wouldn't be opposed to that. 

Steven: She sounds pretty here. This is a nice song.

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 1

Well done and congrats to "Rainbow" winning. :yes: It's one of my favorites from Kacey and a deserving winner.

Although I don't get why QK left me out of the rankings though???? :dead: I guess my time to be invisible? I didn't put it at a bad spot, although my ranking of it is pretty well known (#8) now that everything has been revealed. :dead: 🤣

Just now, *Wallace said:

Although I don't get why QK left me out of the rankings though???? :dead: I guess my time to be invisible? I didn't put it at a bad spot, although my ranking of it is pretty well known (#8) now that everything has been revealed. :dead: 🤣

I just did it because you kept pointing out my accidents. :dead:

• QueenKalie changed the title to Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown. (2019) #1 is up

The front page has the 2018 songs up on it. So check that out if you want and we will start tomorrow.  Also there will be a rule change going forward the Public will only have a vote if we get 3 or more submissions like we did in the first 2 years. If we only get 1 like we did in 2019 then the public doesn't get a vote because that's kinda too powerful for just 1 individual. But any member of the public is free to join the rankdown if they want though! 

Edited by QueenKalie

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Don't jinx me. 

Ooops, not trying to. :dead: 🤣

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah take turns and share the wealth Diana! My 3,4, and 17 have won so far. :dead:

:dead: 

I think I had my #2 and #8 win so far. And I believe I had Carly's song at #4 even though I wasn't a ranker there but I'll count that. :haha: 

3 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Also there will be a rule change going forward the Public will only have a vote if we get 3 or more submissions like we did in the first 2 years. If we only get 1 like we did in 2019 then the public doesn't get a vote because that's kinda too powerful for just 1 individual. But any member of the public is free to join the rankdown if they want though! 

That's because people didn't like my rankings. :dead: I'll just watch, it's okay.