Drag Race Rankdown 4.0

*Chris

im soooo behind this, I don't think I will ever play on drag race rankdown...

I've only watched UK1 from the international seasons and I'm just two episodes in on AS6 as it was just released on Netflix where I live...

I'll follow 😘

Just now, .Rei said:

im soooo behind this, I don't think I will ever play on drag race rankdown...

I've only watched UK1 from the international seasons and I'm just two episodes in on AS6 as it was just released on Netflix where I live...

I'll follow 😘

You're not missing much with Down Under. 

Was hoping you could join though ! 

24 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Chileeeee, some of these queens' reaction to Vanessa Van Cartier... Big Yikes!

The judging of the first episode made sense but I am sure it went downhill as the season progressed.  And the lipsync was literally better than the one showcased during S1 but the bar was low. 

Also :dead: @ the badge making an appearance in Holland. 

48 minutes ago, *Chris said:

The judging of the first episode made sense but I am sure it went downhill as the season progressed.  And the lipsync was literally better than the one showcased during S1 but the bar was low. 

Also :dead: @ the badge making an appearance in Holland. 

E2's judging was questionable. The top queens were a choices.

The bottom queens made sense, though. 

59 minutes ago, *Chris said:

E2's judging was questionable. The top queens were a choices.

The bottom queens made sense, though. 

E3 was Snatch Game. It was just okay for me  - the top queens were obvious.

The runway slayed - it was Monsters' ball. A few queens disappointed me but overall, it slayed.  Some look really saved some of the queens though.

Lipsync song choice was A+.

Based on the lipsync, the right queen went home but I wish the other queen in the bottom went home instead, as I have yet to be blown away by said queen. 

Edited by *Chris

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

E3 was Snatch Game. It was just okay for me  - the top queens were obvious.

The runway slayed - it was Monsters' ball. A few queens disappointed me but overall, it slayed.  Some look really saved some of the queens though.

Lipsync song choice was A+.

Based on the lipsync, the right queen went home but I wish the other queen in the bottom went home instead, as I have yet to be blown away by said queen. 

E4 - the Rusical...  It had some good moments but also it kinda of a hot mess and cringy at times. 

On the runway, i felt that the majority of the queens kinda fell short of the assignments and their look didn't go far enough. But 3-ish really blew me away. 

Agreed with the B2 but not with the third queen in the bottom. Once again, loved the song for the lipsync of the week - the eliminated queen's time had come but she really gave everything in the lipsync, I probably would have kept her.

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

E4 - the Rusical...  It had some good moments but also it kinda of a hot mess and cringy at times. 

On the runway, i felt that the majority of the queens kinda fell short of the assignments and their look didn't go far enough. But 3-ish really blew me away. 

Agreed with the B2 but not with the third queen in the bottom. Once again, loved the song for the lipsync of the week - the eliminated queen's time had come but she really gave everything in the lipsync, I probably would have kept her.

E5 - the Makeover.

The right queen won for the week, the lipsync battle was a choice but the right queen went home. 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

E5 - the Makeover.

The right queen won for the week, the lipsync battle was a choice but the right queen went home. 

E6!

This episode was dramatic and was golden television.  One of the best episode in the franchise, in a while, in that department. 

The editing of the runway kinda bothered me though.

The top queens deserved their placement. 

Drag Race Please GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

But the outcome of the episode ? This gif explains my feelings regarding it. 

Edited by *Chris

52 minutes ago, *Chris said:

E6!

This episode was dramatic and was golden television.  One of the best episode in the franchise, in a while, in that department. 

The editing of the runway kinda bothered me though.

The top queens deserved their placement. 

Drag Race Please GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

But the outcome of the episode ? This gif explains my feelings regarding it. 

E6... questionable decision made its apperance.

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

24 minutes ago, *Chris said:

E6... questionable decision made its apperance.

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

Just finished watching the season. It way better than Season 1 but I am still judging some choices made.

Regarding the Top 2, I really loved both of them as they were in my top queens throughout the season. 

Highly recommend the season.

Need @FrogLenzen to provide me with his thoughts.