Drag Race Rankdown 4.0

*Chris

9 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Wait what did I do to Praying?

On 9/3/2020 at 6:22 PM, Deeee said:

1. Praying (2017, prod. by Jon Castelli + Ryan Lewis, written by Kesha Sebert + Andrew Joslyn + Ben Abraham + Ryan Lewis)

Album: Rainbow

Andy: 14

On 9/3/2020 at 6:44 PM, #jeah said:

You should have kept it. 🙂 then I wouldn’t have to look the fool alone :haha: 

4 hours ago, #jeah said:

Yep. Jaymes stood out more to me in her two episodes than Kandy did for half of S7 (sorry Derek again lol)

4 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I've decided that because of what Andy did to Praying and because of all his RuPaul opinions that we are mortal enemies

LMAO I was going to say "with you two disagreeing so much in this game, it seems like you two are becoming enemies." :lmao: 

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

I love Brooke and Ra'jah but I was low-key mad that they wasted CoCo on Uptown Funk when the Janet song was right around the corner. :/ Make the LSAs an actual challenge to beat!

:yes: 

tumblr_mizycrO1Xz1rlrudyo1_500.gif
JADE JOLIE

Jade Jolie appeared on season five of the US franchise. I didn’t enjoy Jade at any point throughout the season. Her drag wasn’t my cup of tea and she was mostly against Alyssa, so this is an easy cut. I don’t think Jade won a mini-challenge or a main challenge throughout her time on the show. She coasted throughout and then showed herself up during the singing challenge. She’s gone on to appear as a drag version of Taylor Swift and recently appeared in Dragula. She’s still working which is good.

Saving Serena.

NINA FLOWERS

giphy.gif

This cut will probably be unpopular, but so be it. Nina was undoubtably a front runner in season one, but tbh, I've never really been much of a fan. I don't think she's terrible or anything, but I didn't really find myself rooting for her compared to some of the other queens that season. Partnering with Tammie Brown in All Stars probably didn't help matters, either. Last I heard was that Nina is retired from drag and is a DJ now, so I guess there's that. I'm sure she'll Ruturn in this rank down eventually but I wanted to get Starszy a higher placement.

SAVE: Anastarzia Anaquway