Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

34 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Virginia "Pepper" Potts/Rescue

M'Baku

Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel

Melina Vostokoff

Ying Li

Ying Nan

Druig

Carl Lucas/Luke Cage

sorry new one in place of M'Baku he was cut last round

Edited by Solaris

DRUIG

709ab25ac7b964dcd8acb737eeaa26a6161b9836.gifv

Druig appears in the film Eternals. He is one of the ten Eternals featured in the film. He has the power to control minds. After he became disenchanted with the Eternals' mission, he left the group and formed his own secret society. He also controlled the minds of the humans in this society. He said it was to keep them safe from the dangers of the outside world. The other Eternals eventually found him and persuaded him to rejoin them. Druig was unwilling at first, but he reconsidered after the Deviant attack that followed. In addition, there was a romance hinted between Druig and Makkari in the film. The Eternals went their separate ways at the end of the film, and Druig joined Thena and Makkari on their trip to space. Anyway, Druig wasn't one of my favorite characters from Eternals, so he's my cut choice from this round.

Save Pepper Potts.

9 minutes ago, Solaris said:

does Elliott even want to play anymore?  He's been online several times the last 2 days and hasn't done anything for this rankdown.  

I’ve been on for only a few minutes max at a time the last 2 days, and haven’t been online most of today because of some stuff that’s happening in my life. I’m not going to post my cut & save in this thread when I’m only on for a few moments if there’s still other rankers left because I know I’m not going to be able to get a write-up posted in time so I’m letting others make their decision. When I logged in last for the previous round, someone else was posting the final decision and doing the final write-up.

• Thanks 1

ELEKTRA

Electra_MCU.jpg

Elektra Natchois is a superhero who first appears in season two of Daredevil, as one of our Hells Kitchen anti-heroes. The prompt for her character in season two called her “a mysterious and dangerous woman from Matt Murdock’s past.” She ultimately played a big part in that season, the Defenders mini-series, and I believe season three of Daredevil? (Which I haven’t seen yet.) With both Kingpin showing up in Hawkeye and Matt Murdock showing up in No Way Home, and with the shows officially leaving Netflix, I can only assume it’s a matter of time before we see Elektra back. Who knows? Maybe we’ll get a Jennifer Garner cameo.

SAVE: Captain Marvel

Ying Li

c631d4dfd9c79d2398dee2c7b52da1b4566d1513.gifv

Nominating Captain Marvel and Luke Cage, but leaving Lucky The Pizza Dog alone? I'm concerned. :haha: Ying Li was the former guardian of Ta Lo, as well as the wife of Xu Wenwu, the mother of Shang-Chi and Xu Xialing, and the sister of Ying Nan. Xu Wenwu almost killed the entire planet reviving the ghost of her when it was only the 10 rings that were tricking him. Ying Li was murdered by Iron Gang which caused Xu Wenwu to go off the deep end and make his child an assassin. Ying Li can join her husband now. :dead:

Save: Carl Lucas/Luke Cage