Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

RED GUARDIAN

red-guardian-taskmaster.gif

Red Guardian (real name Alexei Alanovich Shostakov) appears in the film Black Widow. He is the first Soviet-Russian super soldier. He was sent to live undercover in Ohio with a fake family to take down H.YD.R.A. scientists in North Institute. These scientists were using research to improve the Winter Soldier Program. Alexei burned down the facility, but he was sent to jail by Dreykov (a high-ranking officer in the Soviet Armed Forces and the head of the Black Widow Program called Red Room) for criticizing the Russian government. He was released from jail 20 years later by Black Widow and Yelena Belova to hunt down Dreykov. Alexei worked with his former surrogate family to take down Dreykov and Red Room once and for all. Throughout the film, Red Guardian is kind of a comedic relief character. He's never too serious and he revels in the fame that came with being the Red Guardian. He is also a father figure to Natasha and Yelena, and he has a fondness for Melina too. Red Guardian is a decent enough character, but I'm surprised he managed to last this long in the rankdown.

Saving Yelena.

Thor Love and Thunder logo.png

Breaking News: First Look At Jane Foster's & Thor Costume Revealed From Thor:  Love and Thunder | SuperHero ERAThor: Love and Thunder - SH Figuarts Thor and Mighty Thor - The Toyark -  News

How Jane Foster Becomes Thor In Love And Thunder Reportedly Revealed - We  Got This Covered

Thor Love and Thunder comes out in July 2022 and will be the 29th MCU film. It will be the 4th Thor film after the original in 2011, The Dark World in 2013, and Ragnarok in 2017. I think Ragnarok is probably my favorite MCU film so I am looking forward to this new one. Directed by Taika Waititi. Natalie Portman comes back to reprise her role as Jane Foster, Thor's girlfriend from the first 2 Thor movies. Natalie didn't want to do the third Thor movie, but apparently agreed to do this one after meeting with Taika. In this upcoming movie Jane is going through cancer treatments and she become The Mighty Thor, basically a female Thor character with similar powers. Tessa Thompson is coming back and apparently Christian Bale is in this new one??? Wild. Anyway, Jane was pretty dull in all the other movies and the only iconic thing about her was that she was played by Natalie. Maybe with this new one she will become a fan favorite! We shall see.

Save Billy

phil-coulson-marvel.gif
PHIL COULSON

I actually thought I’d cut Phil already so I was going to reuse that write up but apparently not. Phil Coulson has appeared on multiple Marvel films and TV shows but mainly Iron Man, The Avengers and Agents of SHIELD. Phil Coulson is a former director of SHIELD and Nick Fury’s sidekick for a fair few missions. He was the main character involved in investigating Stark Industries. He was killed by Loki but then brought back to the life. During this his memories were removed to protect his sanity. I don’t remember him anyway. 

Drax the Destroyer

drax_2.jpg?fit=620,368

I like Drax he's a cool character but we are getting near the end now so you can say that for most of the characters left. Drax is a former Kylosian intergalactic criminal and a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy. He sought revenge on Ronan the Accuser for killing his wife and daughter, and went on a rampage across the galaxy, ending with him becoming known as The Destroyer, and being imprisoned by the Nova Corps in the Kyln. There, Drax became uneasy allies with Star-Lord, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon, and Groot. Together, they broke out of the Kyln and became embroiled in the Quest for the Orb. After the Battle of Xandar, in which he finally exacted his vengeance on Ronan, Drax left Xandar with the other Guardians but not before declaring Thanos as his next target. As I said earlier I do like him but I like the Guardians left more and I like the other people nominated more. 

Saving Karen Page

Foggy Nelson

Make a man out of you dd everyfoggy GIF - Find on GIFER

Foggy is a cool dude and a main character in the Daredevil series but I couldn't bring myself to cut Daredevil's coof gf Elektra. If you don't have super powers or a fun superhero name then you better watch out at this point in the game. Foggy and Daredevil founded a law firm together, Nelson & Murdock. Of course, he didn't know that Murdock was Daredevil at the time, but later it gets revealed. Things go south and the firm disbands, so Foggy joins another law firm and then decides to run for DA. However, his mission to put Kingpin behind bars derails his campaign but it all works out in the end.

Save Punisher

32 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

Victoria is currently in the hospital. I don’t know if you know.

thanks for letting me know.  I will let you fill in for her if you'd like since you know the series too.  :haha: