Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Cycle 4 Page 30)

Solaris

Brett Mahoney

tumblr_o4b8cuWyyZ1r2pfbio3_540.gif

Brett Mahoney is a character that appeared in the Netflix MCU shows. Daredevil in 17 episodes, 1 episode of Jessica Jones and 9 episodes of Jessica Jones. Detective Sergeant Brett Mahoney is an officer with the New York City Police Department. While he had worked as a police sergeant, Brett Mahoney had assisted in Nelson and Murdock's law cases, which then led to him being drawn into an investigation of Wilson Fisk's activities. I enjoyed him most in the Daredevil series and imo it's the best of the Netflix MCU shows. He's a small character so his departure doesn't mean much here.

Save: Char Gillian

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Cut Christine Palmer

I take this back. I forgot Rachel McAdams played Christine Parker. 😘

Save Christine Palmer

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b0fd312b8c85c3c6b5

• Like 1

THE COLLECTOR

The Collector is the head of the Tivan Group. He is the "keeper" for the largest collection of intergalactic fauna, relics and additional species. He was in possession of an Infinity Stone as the result of his dealings with both the Asgardians and the Guardians of the Galaxy, and almost came in possession of a second stone. As a result of him possessing said Infinity Stone, Thomas attacked his museum. For a character that ended up playing a big part in the storyline, you'd have thought his name would've stuck out to us. Oh well.

SAVE: Sif

SHERRY YANG

Sherry Yang is a character from Netflix's show, Iron Fist. which I've heard is terrible. She is the widow of Hai-Qing Yang and owns the Bayard Community Center. Following her husband's death, she began to negotiate for peace between the Yangshi Gonshi and the Golden Tigers. Apparently something happened with Iron Fist that made her team up with him to avenge her husband's death and idk what else, I'm not about to read this entire MCU wikia article. I really hate myself rn for campaigning to include the TV characters.

SAVE: Whomever's left

Lucian

Aaron Davis

Eugene "Flash" Thompson

Karen/Suit Lady

Mar-Vell/Dr. Wendy Lawson

Minn-Erva

Yon-Rogg

Att-Lass

Roger Harrington

Betty Brant

-----------------------

Holden Radcliffe

Raina

Victoria Hand

Mariah Dillard Stoke

Connie Lin

Priscilla Ridley

Bakuto

Kyle

Sam Chung

Chen Wu

EUGENE "FLASH" THOMPSON

Flash_Thompson.png

You know, I get it. The MCU Spider-Man films are trying to do their own things with the characters. But omg is their version of Flash annoying. 😐 Maybe it's because I remember Joe Manganiello being him in the OG Ramie trilogy and he's the version that lives rent free in my mind or even that he was given something to do in the Andrew Garfield (🤤) films. Here, Flash is supposed to serve as what I assume is comedic relief even though he's neither comedic nor is seeing him a relief. He hasn't really done much in any of the three films that he's been in, and his appearance in No Way Home was by far the most irrelevant. Like sure, he put Peter on the bridge and all that jazz, but let's be real, that could've happened in any number of alternate ways.

SAVE: Aaron Davis

KYLE

Kyle_(Assistant).png

Kyle No-Last-Name is a character from Iron Fist. The Marvel Cinematic Universe fandom.com website tells me that he was Harold Meachum's loyal personal assistant, and one of the few people who knew he was still alive. That's literally all it says in the introduction. How riveting. Why is he in this rank down? I have no idea. He's in four episodes i nIron Fist, and one of the only photos the website has of his character is his death scene. He was mentioned in a fifth, at least. Also looking at these photos, I'm reminded that the Netflix shows were like "There are no rules, make the deaths bloody" whereas the MCU films and Disney Plus media is like "MUST CUT AWAY." Anyway I'm at 100 words so that's all folks.

SAVING: Randomizer chose Chen Wu

21 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Has Elliott missed everything single deadline so far? :dead:

21 hours ago, Solaris said:

basically.

20 hours ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I was wondering this too. :haha: 

nicki minaj miley whats good GIF

• Haha 1

• Solaris changed the title to Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Cycle 4 Page 30)