Jacob Moran fan thread

jamescasaki

I think he's taking it hard since he hasn't posted on his Instagram while the other five did. Let's hope he succeeds outside the show - he deserves to. How he didn't get saved is beyond me to be honest. They kept saying he has the best voice but he's not worth the save? Might as well not give him fake compliments. 

I am wishing him the best and that he can make it without the show. He will.

Edited by jazzontherocks

I got a leaked spoiler from an Idol crew member. The original Top 14 had Jacob there along with Cameron, Cadence and Jay. 

Very sad three of the original vote getters were sent home due to the wildcard twist so the producer faves can get in. 

I feel like Jacob can now do his own thing without the show. Glad he came back and made it even farther than three years ago. What a transformation. By no means he should've gone home, and I saw many on social media saying Idol made a big mistake not saving him (especially considering he really got the votes). 

Let's continue with our support. 

Edited by jazzontherocks
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, jazzontherocks said:

I got a leaked spoiler from an Idol crew member. The original Top 14 had Jacob there along with Cameron, Cadence and Jay. 

Very sad three of the original vote getters were sent home due to the wildcard twist so the producer faves can get in. 

I lowkey think it’s also so that the true TCOs would have less competition. I’m sure the producers were shook by the idea of someone like Cameron threatening the advancement of their prized Walmart Miranda Lambert aka HunterGirl. Whereas they know their flop save picks won’t last more than a week/pose a threat since they were nowhere near the TCOs in the vote

Edited by Rainbow_of_greys

2 hours ago, Rainbow_of_greys said:

I lowkey think it’s also so that the true TCOs would have less competition. I’m sure the producers were shook by the idea of someone like Cameron threatening the advancement of their prized Walmart Miranda Lambert aka HunterGirl. Whereas they know their flop save picks won’t last more than a week/pose a threat since they were nowhere near the TCOs in the vote

I think that's the reason as well. Cameron seemed more like a threat to Noah. Jay got saved because they wanted to save face and get their platinum ticket holder in. Every year they seem to have their chosen ones from the get go. 

• Thanks 1

Hey all. Jacob recently did an interview. He talked about the voting on the show, his feelings after not being saved, predictions on who will win and also his future music. Appreciate his honesty and positive outlook 🙂 

Edited by jazzontherocks