Songs of the 2000s Mini Rankdowns (2023 Round)

Steven_

On 1/8/2022 at 4:55 PM, *Chris said:

Here's a playlist for all the songs on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1S84MMp6hldRu_LRRQzzyPSTN10fbeD4 

If people would prefer Spotify, I am fine with doing a playlist there too. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8550982&f=1&nofb=1

19 hours ago, Steven_ said:

What do you guys think of everyone getting to choose their own partners? Keep it that way, go back to the randomizer, or alternate between the two?

I'm OK with it. The only thing is that it gives me flashbacks to my junior high and high school days when I was usually the last person picked or in some cases not picked at all. :haha:

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sent my rankings!

Really struggled on certain parts of the rankings and had to listen to some songs over a few times to finalize those spots. Hopefully I have that order finalized the way I like them. :haha: Will also be editing in my comments as well!

Rankings done, dang that was a tough top 20. :omg: I might add in comments at some point or if I don't get to in time for the deadline will just comment along as the rankings are announced. I kept trying to do write-ups and then it was making me contemplate/change my mind on my rankings too much. :dead:

17 hours ago, .Rei said:

I will submit them tomorrow when I’m not drunk Steven!! Or you can go ahead as well

I’m going to start putting the results together within the next hour or so. If I still don’t have your rankings, then I’ll have to move on without you.

59 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I’m going to start putting the results together within the next hour or so. If I still don’t have your rankings, then I’ll have to move on without you.

I will send them to you in about 30 min