Bk1234’s The Voice Season 21 Contestant Ranking List (Write-Ups For #1 and #2 Posted!!!)

Bk1234

Bk1234's TV21 Contestant Ranking List

With Season 21 coming to a close this week, I've decided to post my ranking thread for the season. This season featured 48 chair turners, so I will be doing sets of four instead of sets of five (with write-ups included.)

This thread is inspired by @Crisis’ Idol Finalist Rankings thread. I will be giving clues referencing which contestants will appear in the next set. Before we start, here are a few tidbits regarding this thread (PLEASE READ THEM)...

To the contestants who may have stumbled upon this thread (welcome 🙂)…

• My main advice would be to STOP READING right here and close out the thread. I, as well as the others commenting in this thread, are entitled to our opinions, as long as we remain respectful. The comments and opinions of other users are allowed in this thread (as long as they are respectful), so if you choose to keep reading, be warned that you may encounter some criticism. 
  • My opinion doesn’t matter in regards to your career. I’m only one person on an Internet forum. In the grand scheme of things, me not liking one of your performances won’t have any effect on you or your career. Also, you guys were good enough to impress at least one celebrity, which is something that most of us on here can’t attest to.

To the users on here…

• Discussing and sharing your opinion on the rankings/contestants is encouraged! However, please make sure to be respectful of the contestants and the opinions of the other users who are participating in this thread. We are going to disagree, so we might as well do it respectfully. 🙂

I will be posting the first set of clues on Saturday, December 18th.

🌟 SEASON 20 WINNER 🌟

2021-TheVoice-S20-CAM-ANTHONY-450x450-KO

Cam Anthony

Team Blake

While we wait, feel free to check out my Season 19 Ranking List and my Season 20 Ranking List.

Edited by Bk1234

Rankings (by team):

Team Kelly:

Girl Named Tom

Hailey Mia

Gymani

Jeremy Rosado

Katie Rae

Kinsey Rose

The Cunningham Sisters

Parker McKay

Xavier Cornell

Carolina Alonso

Aaron Hines

Wyatt Michael

Team Legend:

Jershika Maple

Joshua Vacanti

David Vogel

Samuel Harness

Shadale

Samara Brown

KJ Jennings

BrittanyBree

Keilah Grace

Sabrina Dias

Jack Rogan

Janora Brown

Team Ariana:

Raquel Trinidad

Holly Forbes

Jim and Sasha Allen

Bella DeNapoli

Ryleigh Plank

Katherine Ann Mohler

Vaughn Mugol

Manny Keith

KCK3

Chavon Rodgers

Sophia Bromberg

Team Blake:

Wendy Moten

Lana Scott

Hailey Green

Paris Winningham

Libianca

Peedy Chavis

Carson Peters

Kaitlyn Velez

Jonathan Mouton

Tommy Edwards

The Joy Reunion

Clint Sherman

Berritt Haynes

Edited by Bk1234

Yes! Excited to see this back

I know I will disagree with a few placements here and there (there were a few contestants I know you liked that I didn’t care for), but it’s still fun to follow regardless. I do hope there are a few good surprises (I remember last season not expecting some contestants I liked to get as high of a rating as they did)

I’ll probably share where I would personally put them again since I made a personal ranking already. I don’t want to share mine though because one, I’m not good with coming up with clues, and two, I make my rankings pretty clear (I was the creator of the rank the Top # contestants each round of Lives. I know there are a few rankings in mine that would be quite controversial if I posted them. 

• Like 1

I’m thinking Berritt or Clint will be #48 here. Sophia, Wyatt, Janora and Chavon also have potential to appear in the set (there’s another contestant most users could include here but BK owns their fan thread)

Edited by Cookie73

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The only thing I know is that we won´t see cules for GNT, Wendy, Lana, Hailey or Carson for a while, because I´m pretty sure they´ll be pretty high.

Raquel and TCS won’t be here anytime soon either (projecting at least T20). Also, do you mean Hailey Mia or Hailey Green? Because I can see both lasting for a while

47 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I’ll probably share where I would personally put them again since I made a personal ranking already. I don’t want to share mine though because one, I’m not good with coming up with clues, and two, I make my rankings pretty clear (I was the creator of the rank the Top # contestants each round of Lives. I know there are a few rankings in mine that would be quite controversial if I posted them. 

I’m excited to see your personal ranking as well! 🙂 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

my guesses for bottom 4

Clint Sherman, KCK3, Berritt Haynes, Chavon Rodgers

33 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m thinking Berritt or Clint will be #48 here. Sophia, Wyatt, Janora and Chavon also have potential to appear in the set (there’s another contestant most users could include here but BK owns their fan thread)

We’ll see. 🤔 Clues will be posted tomorrow! 

17 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Raquel and TCS won’t be here anytime soon either (projecting at least T20). Also, do you mean Hailey Mia or Hailey Green? Because I can see both lasting for a while

Maybe….

maybe not. :giggle: 

(I’m having too much fun with this.)

15 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe….

maybe not. :giggle: 

(I’m having too much fun with this.)

Also, I’m debating to add a twist for the new ranking, where I’m going to give the specific placement on my personal ranking rather than being a bit more vague (a bit higher, a bit lower, much higher, much lower).

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1