• Maelyn - Mad World
    • Jake Hoot - Cover Me Up
    • Todd Tilghman - Anymore
    • Carter Rubin - You Say
    • Cam Anthony - Feeling Good
    • Girl Named Tom - Witchita Lineman

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Literally nobody is judging sir 

To me you were , literally saying not y’all picking GNT over Chloe , to me it’s like you are confused and shocked on why users are preferring one over the other even tho it is their opinion. To me I took it as you judging .

Edited by Mohammad

17 hours ago, Mohammad said:

To me you were , literally saying not y’all picking GNT over Chloe , to me it’s like you are confused and shocked on why users are preferring one over the other even tho it is their opinion. To me I took it as you judging .

Probably, it's just we've seen this movie and we know how it ends. Experience says...A large majority that pick the shiny new thing will be just as enamored with the next shiny new thing.  The shelf life of snowflakes favs is quite volatile.    Of course, some may take their new fav to their grave so YMMV. 

Alisan and Chloe BTW. 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spurrious said:

Probably, it's just we've seen this movie and we know how it ends. Experience says...A large majority that pick the shiny new thing will be just enamored with the next shiny new thing.  The shelf life of snowflakes favs is quite volatile.    Of course, some may take their new fav to their grave so YMMV. 

Alisan and Chloe BTW. 😀

It’s about 5 minutes based on the last few seasons. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Extremely unpopular opinion: Sawyer's knockout is my favorite on the first poll :ph34rwave:

As for the second, I love Chevel's, but Cam is Cam, i can't believe he is getting so few votes 

Honestly not sure how Sawyer won the show based on theses IDF polls. 😂 He’s easily the most underrated winner. 

On 12/18/2021 at 3:13 AM, KimberlyxKyla said:

Maelyn deserves way more votes😩 that performance was perfection, and it may be my favorite from her👑

Probably beacuse IDF's Fav performances from Maelyn is The Scientist and Fields Of Gold. While Landslide is considered as one of if not THE best knockouts of all-time.  P.S. GNT is getting some recency votes. 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2021 at 10:47 AM, TeamAudra said:

Honestly not sure how Sawyer won the show based on theses IDF polls. 😂 He’s easily the most underrated winner. 

He’s minivan bait (teenage boy + classic folk sound + super pimped audition = good luck to everyone else), and IDF clashes with Minivan’s taste more often than not.

Exceptions apply (see: Cam Anthony), but if they click with the main audience, odds go up of a singer being an IDF “villain” for lack of a better phrase.

As for the poll:

Group 1:

Superstition

River

Stronger

Can’t You See

Set Fire to the Rain

Collide

The Climb

Jesus Take The Wheel

Payphone

Group 2:

Landslide

Feeling Good

Here Comes Goodbye

Travelin Soldier

Anymore

Witchita Lineman

Mad World

You Say

Cover Me Up

(For the second group: after the top 3 performances are relatively even, I just picked the top 3 from who had my favorite performance overall on the show during that round)

Edited by VintageVoice