Noah Thompson Fan Thread

Idol Maniac

Posted (edited)

Google Trends showed Noah ahead all night—both in web searches and YouTube searches. If anyone wants to view the graphs, I posted links in the season 20 spoilers thread after the winner announcement.

Congrats, Noah! Take everything you've learned and the exposure you've received and build a great career from this opportunity.

161073_9545-900x0.jpg

Edited by RTV
  • Like 2

I loved everyone's performances in the top 3 tonight! Congrats to Noah on winning the show! He's awesome! I enjoyed his whole run on the show. I'm really proud of him. Well deserved. 

• Like 3

Noah's reply when Parade.com asked what it would mean to win:

“I feel like there’s just no words for it. The way I feel about it, I would be in complete shock, to be honest, because I did not expect to make it this far. Never in a million years, so I would be so grateful. But at the same time, truthfully I would love to see either one of them [Leah or Huntergirl] win the show. Honestly, I would have loved to see anybody win the show. I’m just really happy to be here.”

https://parade.com/1385973/paulettecohn/american-leah-marlene-noah-thompson-huntergirl-winner