Jump to content

Noah Thompson Fan Thread


Idol Maniac
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, RTV said:

Melissa Etheridge will be Noah's celebrity duet partner for the finale.

 

 

Thank you for posting its great that Melissa requested to sing with Noah. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RTV said:

Melissa Etheridge will be Noah's celebrity duet partner for the finale.

 

Nice one! Fun fact: I have watched reruns of the HBO Family movie “The Sissy Duckling” when I was little, and Melissa Etheridge actually voiced the Mama Duck in that movie!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Noah seemed to enjoy learning from the mentors. Here are Noah's tweets about three he met in person during the season. It's too bad COVID-19 prevented Noah from seeing Carrie at Resorts World in Las Vegas, but at least he had a virtual mentoring session with her. Being grateful for the opportunity and humble helps contestants advance on shows like American Idol.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

MJ Santilli's final contestant ranking lists Noah first, HunterGirl second, and Leah third. On her site's most recent poll, 53.5% believe Noah will win and 38.41% think he should win.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2022-top-3-contestant-rankings-predict-the-winner.htm

 

Lorianne Palinkas also thinks Noah will win.

https://screenrant.com/noah-thompson-will-win-american-idol-season-20

Edited by RTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

American Idol's tweet for Noah currently has more retweets (690) than the tweets for Leah (373) or HunterGirl (197). His likes (914) are also higher. Leah has 539 and HunterGirl has 316.

 

Edited by RTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RTV said:

American Idol's tweet for Noah currently has more retweets (690) than the tweets for Leah (373) or HunterGirl (197).

 

 

Everything posted online makes me think Noah is going to win tomorrow I don't want to be too overconfident and end up being disappointed. 

 

Really looking forward to the show especially seeing Noah's performances and his homecoming video from what I have seen from it it looks like it was a very special day for him and his family/friends. 

 

Noah is definitely my favourite idol from ABC seasons he just has it all. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hbrue123 said:

 

Everything posted online makes me think Noah is going to win tomorrow I don't want to be too overconfident and end up being disappointed. 

 

Really looking forward to the show especially seeing Noah's performances and his homecoming video from what I have seen from it it looks like it was a very special day for him and his family/friends. 

 

Noah is definitely my favourite idol from ABC seasons he just has it all. 

 

An emotional hometown visit makes for great television and also seems to help with votes. I agree Noah's chances look good, but he still needs everyone to remember to vote. It's dangerous to just assume your favorite is winning and not vote by all three methods.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, RTV said:

An emotional hometown visit makes for great television and also seems to help with votes. I agree Noah's chances look good, but he still needs everyone to remember to vote. It's dangerous to just assume your favorite is winning and not vote by all three methods.

 

I would vote for him endless times if I could but I cant I hope everyone who loves Noah votes for him. 

Edited by Hbrue123
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, RTV said:

An emotional hometown visit makes for great television and also seems to help with votes. I agree Noah's chances look good, but he still needs everyone to remember to vote. It's dangerous to just assume your favorite is winning and not vote by all three methods.

Me too. If I created another ABC account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Hbrue123 said:

 

I would vote for him endless times if I could but I cant I hope everyone who loves Noah votes for him. 

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/entertainment/television/2022/05/20/american-idol-noah-thompson-finale-how-to-vote-guide/9843260002

If you live outside the U.S., it's possible to watch American Idol and to vote by using a virtual private network (VPN).

Edited by RTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Hbrue123 said:

How would be able to do that what would I have to download. 

I've never used a VPN. There are several available. You can find instructions online, but it might be easier to ask in a new thread, the spoilers thread, or the discussion thread during the show Sunday. That way, someone who is familiar with the process can advise you.

https://www.top10bestvpn.com

Edited by RTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...