The Voice 21 ● Live Semi-Final Top 8 Results ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, gabe0101 said:

It is so disrespectful to save someone twice in a row. Lana or Joshua should have gotten save. There’s a reason she needed it twice in the lives. America doesn’t see it in her. Diva voices thrive in IS. Only reason why she is still in 

Time to enjoy the meltdowns :wub:

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, jbusic said:

While I am thrilled for Jershika, her going to the final means Wendy won’t win. She and Wendy are going to vote split and sadly, after 21 seasons we’d still won’t have a black female winner

Another reason I'm shocked that those obsessed with Wendy didn't think of that.  Joshua, Jim & Sasha, or even Lana making it through would've made her chances better.

1 minute ago, gabe0101 said:

It is so disrespectful to save someone twice in a row. Lana or Joshua should have gotten save. There’s a reason she needed it twice in the lives. America doesn’t see it in her. Diva voices thrive in IS. Only reason why she is still in 

okay sweetie! 😊 I guess it's unfair to give the Instant Save win to the best performance now

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, gabe0101 said:

Wth kind of post is thjs

Just now, Rodney said:

Another reason I'm shocked that those obsessed with Wendy didn't think of that.  Joshua, Jim & Sasha, or even Lana making it through would've made her chances better.

What if some people just want to hear more of Wendy AND Jershika on the show, instead of thinking up all this strategy and "making one's chances better"?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

okay sweetie! 😊 I guess it's unfair to give the Instant Save win to the best performance now

What’s the point when she keeps landing in the bottom? Lol. And voices like hers will always outshine voices like Lana’s in a “perform for your life” situation. So rigged. Thank god my second favorite is GNT. At least I know I won’t be disappointed next week. 

4 minutes ago, gabe0101 said:

Taking one for the team and giving the weekly meltdown!

Thank you friend :haha:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

If Wendy won, she'd get the contract as an option and Blake wouldn't talk her out of signing it (the way Kelly did to Hoot and Chevel + helped Brynn out of it). So her making the finale but not winning is more than fine by me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kclarkson1323 said:

I second this motion

I will third it.  This season's been so much less predictable without the inclusion of country males (in the Lives, at least).  If even one had made it here, we'd already know that he would've had his ticket to the finale punched.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, idolwatcher_1 said:

This season on The Voice:

Team Kelly - 4 human beings in the finale

Team Blake - 2 human beings in the finale

Team John - 1 human being in the finale

Team Ari - 0..............zero human beings in the finale :rofl:

Well Hailey can be considered "Team Ari" since she started on Ariana's team. FBrXh07.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, BrokenHearted said:

They should just stop letting male country singers on the show, we could get this sort of finale lineup slayage every season

On one hand, I agree that less male country contestants would make the show interesting since other types of acts would make it farther. But on the other hand, there are good male country singers (even though I am not a fan of country as a whole). I just want DIVERSITY.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If Wendy won, she'd get the contract as an option and Blake wouldn't talk her out of signing it (the way Kelly did to Hoot and Chevel + helped Brynn out of it). So her making the finale but not winning is more than fine by me.

Todd didn't sign. I don't think Wendy would. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

It's too bad. David and Raquel never would've gotten any votes, but Ari totally could've made a splash had she kept Hailey or Katie or gave Bella better songs. Honestly, if she had picked Bella for the CS and given her better songs in the following weeks, Bella could've made it so far, while we all knew Ryleigh had no chance of making it no matter what. I feel super crushed for her, since I love her, but with her team she brought into the T13, she really shot herself in the foot.

Do you think David or Raquel could have lasted a little bit longer than Ryleigh?