Best IDF Member

British Man

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah I like that about him. MJ and I have a lot in common in that regard even though our tastes are polar opposites!

Exactly. One is very loyal to Team Sausage member and the other is very loyal to Team Waffle

• Like 2

While they post more on the occasion, I want to shoutout @jamescasaki for being very positive as well(I swear they root for all the contestants every season lmao)

Also to @Dalton Eduardo for being positive all the time and giving respect to other contestants, even if they aren't a fan of some of the artists.

Everyone else is getting a mention, but these two I notice, are very cool people as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Someone648 obviously. 

@Bk1234 , @sydneysam, @Angeles  for being easily the most positive members here.

@KimberlyxKyla  and @British Man for their humor.

@TeamAudra because they do provide a nice change of pace and at the end of the day, they know a thing or two about the show.

@Teraginn for being so dedicated to his snowflakes (We share quite a few, actually)

I enjoy sharing country songs with @SNI2 as well.

These ones come to mind right now but as a whole most of the people here are pretty nice to talk to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

A short list:

• @KimberlyxKyla for making me audibly wheeze with laughter multiple times
  • @Bk1234 for being a ray of positivity + always wanting to hype the contestants up
  • @Hamza Tufail for being the king of controversial opinions (and owning that fact)
  • @Teraginn for being my low-key music taste soulmate from halfway across the globe
  • @Someone648 for managing the spoilers thread that is the glue of this forum
  • @Misirlou for being good about steering derailing threads back on track
  • @TeamAudra for bringing a change of pace to discussions when needed
  • @istersay for keeping this corner of IDF from being a total disaster

I could continue but I'm f*cking lazy and don't have the energy to tag all y'all who post in here so if you're not directly named but you see this, you count too 🤗

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@Someone648 for obvious reasons.

I have tons of respect for @Bk1234, managing so many fan threads and doing such a great job with them. @Teraginn and @sydneysam are also great in this department.

@TeamAudra because IDF wouldn’t be as fun without an antagonist :P jk

@David68 for saving my a** by taking over the ratings thread (and frankly doing a much better job)

@B-B and @FloorWax for their phenomenal taste.

@Misirlou for basically keeping the spoilers thread alive lol

And @VintageVoice and @KimberlyxKylafor being extremely relatable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think people here are kind of bored …

Either way, you all deserve a shout-out as I really enjoy reading the threads. Thank you to all who manage the fan threads, spoilers, and ratings threads.

And of course, I have to nominate the one and only king @Anybody354.

Jk lol I only started posting recently as well but I like you all 😀