Best IDF Member

British Man

2 minutes ago, British Man said:

I feel like I should begin off by nominating the Winner of the "Worst IDF Member" thread: Someone648

Absolutely. Without him, the spoilers thread wouldn’t nearly be as detailed, especially on the OP. I really appreciate his dedication for compiling all of the spoilers and finding the artists’ social media pages for many seasons now

• Like 3

I-

The promptness of this thread!

Anyway so here are my nominations:

For his tireless work and for single-handedly keeping the Voice forum alive in the off-season through preseason spoilers, I nominate @Someone648 for Best IDF Member.

For his constant support of every contestant that graces The Voice stage season in and season out, and for always trying to maintain an air of positivity and respect among us members with regards to artist discussions, I also nominate @Bk1234for Best IDF Member.

• Like 3

I’m going to nominate Teraginn for being very dedicated to following his favorites post show, and interacting with them a lot. His motivation for watching the show is different from most, to find new artists to follow and listen to, and he doesn’t just abandon them once the season is over.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m going to nominate Teraginn for being very dedicated to following his favorites post show, and interacting with them a lot. His motivation for watching the show is different from most, to find new artists to follow and listen to, and he doesn’t just abandon them once the season is over.

Yeah I like that about him. MJ and I have a lot in common in that regard even though our tastes are polar opposites!

• Like 3