The Voice 21 ● Live Top 10 Results ● Discussion

istersay

4 minutes ago, TheVoiice said:

What does that mean?

Bria Kelly was back in Season 6 and she was kinda bluesy-rock, which her coach (Usher) didn’t know how to handle. 

So they’re saying Ari didn’t know what to do with Holly vocally.

Edited by VintageVoice

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Bria Kelly was back in Season 6 and she was kinda bluesy-rock, which her coach (Usher) didn’t know how to handle. 

So they’re saying Ari didn’t know what to do with Holly vocally.

Or it means that someone who was featured in the season promos went downhill and never got back that mojo.

Edited by AngelaKD

42 minutes ago, Dane Bautista said:

Doesn't make sense to me. Bria Kelly was eliminated in the IS vs. Kat Perkins and Tess Boyer (who she defeated in the battles). This season, Jershika and Jeremy were battles partners and battled again in the IS.

And Jershika rightfully claimed her victory this time

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

And Jershika rightfully claimed her victory this time

Still doesn't make sense. Both Bria and Tess were eliminate in the IS. I think it's because in Season 6, Bria Kelly got the most appearances in teasers and promotional videos, just like Holly. Holly and Vaughn Mugol got the same treatment this season. Furthermore, Holly and Bria Kelly were both eliminated on Top 10 week.

6 hours ago, Agenator333 said:

Looking at team Blake, he really is a good coach and deserves his success on the show. Who would’ve thought that Paris would become such a front runner, and Lana would still be in the mix

⬆️⬆️⬆️ 

Only just now watching this episode and without any male country artists,  getting all 3 his artists to the top 8…

I have to agree. 

None of them  may win, but they get exposure week after week after week.

7 hours ago, Rodney said:

Well, once Lana got through, I knew that Holly was destined for the bottom.  She has a decent shot against Jeremy and Jershika, though.

But I'm more than a little bit tired of Blake's base ruling the roost.  This week was okay, since Paris and Lana did deliver, but it's getting ridiculous how sometimes, even mediocre artists of his can get to the semifinals unscathed.

😂😂😂😂 Still rent free.

• Like 1