• Jeremy Rosado
    • Jershika Maple
    • Jim and Sasha Allen
    • Joshua Vacanti
    • Lana Scott
    • Paris Winningham
    • Wendy Moten

Want and Think- Girl Named Tom

I know I’ve been hyping them a lot, but they aren’t like anyone else that’s made it far on the show. Not to mention they’re the act I’ve consistently enjoyed the most since the beginning of the competition. Also, Wichita Lineman felt like a winner’s performance to me, and I tend to root for the contestants that deliver the most memorable performances. 

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 2

I dont really care who wins, but my favorite acts are GNT, Paris and Joshua(very close between all of them). I'll give an edge to GNT though, since their KO remains my favorite performance of the season. That itself made them winners in my eyes. 

As for who's gonna win, I'll say GNT again. They've been way too dominant at this point. Plus it would be a first if they do. I'm sure TPTB knows that too.

2 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Want: Either Jershika or Wendy

Think: Girl Named Tom or Wendy (obvi leaning GNT but I'm far from discarding Wendy as a potential winner at this point, Blake's got power and if she gets treated well these next weeks I think her chances may rise)

My thoughts exactly

Either Wendy or Hailey would be my choice, but I wouldn’t be mad if GNT won either. Musically, they are right up my alley, but I’m not big on groups, which is why I’m placing them as my 3rd preference. 

As for who will win, I’m going with Hailey, mostly to buck the trend, but I fully acknowledge GNT is the heavy favorite. Hailey has a lot of momentum, and an opportunity to narrow the gap over the next couple weeks. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Either Wendy or Hailey would be my choice, but I wouldn’t be mad if GNT won either. Musically, they are right up my alley, but I’m not big on groups, which is why I’m placing them as my 3rd preference. 

As for who will win, I’m going with Hailey, mostly to buck the trend, but I fully acknowledge GNT is the heavy favorite. Hailey has an opportunity to narrow the gap over the next couple weeks. 

Ah so you're the other vote for Hailey :rofl:

I'm happy if either of GNT or Hailey win the competition. I've been enjoying watching them thrive since the BA. Although I'll be slightly more happy if Hailey pull off the underdog storyline and have a surprise win.

• Like 2

Hailey possibly showing up to win over the next few weeks if things go her way? Would be interesting to see, I don't think it'll happen, but if Wendy and Holly can't win, I want her to take it all the way(I think she's the only one at this point who can stop GNT)

May a good showdown happen between the frontrunners though, I'm ready to enjoy the ride.

24 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Ah so you're the other vote for Hailey :rofl:

I'm happy if either of GNT or Hailey win the competition. I've been enjoying watching them thrive since the BA. Although I'll be slightly more happy if Hailey pull off the underdog storyline and have a surprise win.

Underdog storyline>>>>>runaway frontrunner

43 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

As for who will win, I’m going with Hailey, mostly to buck the trend, but I fully acknowledge GNT is the heavy favorite. Hailey has a lot of momentum, and an opportunity to narrow the gap over the next couple weeks. 

Just wondering how you'd feel about GNT if they were one person with the ability to sing with 3 voices at once and 3 different voices individually 🧐