• Wendy Moten - Freeway of Love
    • Girl Named Tom - More Hearts than Mine
    • Holly Forbes - Alone
    • Jershika Maple - How Can I Ease the Pain
    • Lana Scott - I Hope
    • Joshua Vacanti - The Show Must Go On
    • Jeremy Rosado - Reckless Love
    • Gymani - Diamonds
    • Jim and Sasha - Have You Ever Seen the Rain?
    • Paris Winningham - Use Me
    • Hailey Mia - Elastic Heart

1. Gymani - America does NOT deserve her.
  2. Paris - Always respected him but never considered him top-tier until now, I LOVED it ! HM to the background ladies they're so good !
  3. Wendy - I loved it honestly I don't get the criticism, thought it was the perfect balance between her fire and the restraint boring Minivan likes, yet they still find a way to complain. Tbh I don't listen to the studios at all so I may understand why some were frustrated.
  4. Hailey - Very good, I think the only reason why it's not higher is because the previous renditions of that song were way more creative while hers was a bit clean. I might jump on that train soon.
  5. Holly - Pretty good but also a sense of relief cause I was worried for her, she kinda dodged the high note but the one she did instead was really cool, I love the growl.
  6. Jershika - My least favorite performance from her, which says a lot about her other ones ! I think part of it was the song, didn't do much for me but it was great vocally.
  7. Lana - Don't like the song, don't like the song for her but the vocals were dope !
  8. Joshua - The highs were high, the lows ... meh. He nails the chorus, I felt underwhelmed by the verses.
  9. GNT - No offense but they should let Bekah lead the entire performance, not a fan of the brothers' voices, it didn't gel as much as their previous performances.
  10. Jeremy - I realize the only performance I actually liked was his BA, he's been underwhelming ever since IMO.
  11. Jim & Sasha - They're very nice people.
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Love how controversial everyone's opinions on Lana are. It seems like everyone has her in their top 5 or at the very bottom lol.

I feel like Lana is a lot like Joshua.... they are both very consistent vocalists with "love it or hate it" kind of tones. Those who hate them hate them with a passion, but those who love them will always be satisfied with what they put out.

As for the poll....

Naturally I absolutely adored Joshua, but Jershika and Paris both did fantastic as well last night.

• Like 3

America to Wendy: "I cannot feel your performance, it is restrained"

America to Jershika: "you are screaming and your songs are old"

America to Gymani: "you are making new songs unrecognizable and should hold back your voice"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

20 minutes ago, eidi said:

America to Wendy: "I cannot feel your performance, it is restrained"

America to Jershika: "you are screaming and your songs are old"

America to Gymani: "you are making new songs unrecognizable and should hold back your voice"

none of then can catch a break 😭

I can't participate in the ratings thread so I'll just post my grades in these ranking threads.

1. Joshua Vacanti - The Show Must Go On 9.5

2. Jim and Sasha Allen - Have You Ever Seen the Rain? 8.75

3. Paris Winningham - Use Me 8.5

4. Hailey Mia - Elastic Heart 8.25

5. Lana Scott - I Hope 8

6. Jershika Maple - How Can I Ease the Pain 8
7. Wendy Moten - Freeway of Love 7.75
8. Girl Named Tom - More Hearts than Mine 7.5

9. Holly Forbes - Alone 7.25
10. Jeremy Rosado - Reckless Love 7

11. Gymani - Diamonds 5