The Voice 21 ● ​​​​​​​Live Top 11 Eliminations ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, graphite_ said:

BTW stop blaming the Arianators because most of them dislike J&S and were voting for Gymani to stay.

If there's anything to blame, it's whoever gave that song and spot to Gymani. But TPTB clearly wants balanced teams so they were going to do all they could.

You're right, I checked twitter and the most liked tweets were Arianators saying "Sorry I voted for Gymani". Minivan probably did most of the voting

Surprised people are surprised that Gymani was bussed. In the show's history, they generally don't help someone in multiple instant saves. They help you win one (or at least don't bus you on the first one) and then bus you in the next one. Especially when Team Kelly already has three other contestants. Next week, they will be bussing J&S in the instant save. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Congratulations to Jim and Sasha (and at least Sasha yelling “trans rights” didn’t backfire, I guess, so that’s an upside to the situation).

Sad to see Gymani go, but she’s been a helluva vocalist this season and this is only a starting point.

The trans right comment probably helped not hurt him. I almost voted for them then remembered the show is called the voice

5 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

At this point I don’t want Ariana back ever again. Her fans voting makes the chow not about talent but the coaches influence

But Gymani beat Ryleigh last week and Hailey beat Bella so I don’t really think it’s about the coach.