S21: Which coach is losing an artist next week (Top 11)

Misirlou

S21: Which coach is losing an artist next week (Top 11)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Kelly
    • John
    • Ariana
    • Blake

Kelly has a lot of people, but 3 of them are popular with the audience, and the 4th one is gonna be difficult to defeat in an Instant Save.

Ariana has Jim and Sasha, who wouldnt surprise me if they end up in the bottom, and if they are against Gymani, they are toast.

Blake has Lana, who I suppose is a possibilty for B2 depending on what song she gets and how she does, but Team Blake usually starts losing people at Top 10 (of course there has been exceptions like S7 and S17, but who knows).

I think Team Legend is getting a break this week.

So, I'm gonna guess Ariana, probably. And if not, Kelly. Its between these two.

Edited by Misirlou

Just now, colemanftw said:

I think Joshua will bounce back next week if he gets a better known song. Also, I'd say he is pretty reliable to deliver.

He did great on a Stevie song last night, with actual R&B singers. He'll be hard to bus. He just needs a more well known song indeed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I think Joshua will bounce back next week if he gets a better known song. Also, I'd say he is pretty reliable to deliver.

This week, his Facebook numbers were almost identical to Gymani’s. Of the rest of the group, only Shadale’s were lower. They weren’t very strong in the playoffs either. If he has a hidden fanbase, maybe it will be J&S or Lana instead. Correction: Joshua actually had decent numbers in the playoffs. 

Edited by TeamAudra

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This week, his Facebook numbers were almost identical to Gymani’s. Of the rest of the group, only Shadale’s were lower. They weren’t very strong in the playoffs either. If he has a hidden fanbase, maybe it will be J&S or Lana instead. Correction: Joshua actually had decent numbers in the playoffs. 

He had good numbers on POs, the highest of his team by a good margin. 

This time around, it was the song that got him low stats. Minivan doesnt care about musicals nor are familiar with Dear Evan Hansen. 

I think he has people, and he can sing live, so that's another aspect to consider.

Just now, Misirlou said:

He had good numbers on POs, the highest of his team by a good margin. 

This time around, it was the song that got him low stats. Minivan doesnt care about musicals nor are familiar with Dear Evan Hansen. 

I think he has people, and he can sing live, so that's another aspect to consider.

I’m not sold. It will either be him, Lana or J&S. 

It should be someone from Team Kelly for balance, but they are strong contenders. I would've guessed Gymani before Tuesday's instant save performance earned her more time.

I think J&S might stick around. It seems Jim is getting votes from minivan and Sasha is getting votes from his social media fans.

It could come down to song choices.

1 minute ago, B-B said:

Something tells me that Gymani isn’t done. I feel she can Aaron Gibson/Adam Cunningham her way to semis

I feel Lana or J&S will go home. 

Wouldn't be surprised, woman can sing for sure.

I might be bold, but I feel like Lana could get the boot next week, I think Joshua and Jim/Sasha will survive. If Lana survives though, I still wouldn't be surprised.  

• Like 1