DWTS30 Week 9 - Semi-Finals Night Discussion Thread!

*Wallace

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Derek, you’re shocked that these two are here? You and the other judges helped this happen with your overly generous scores to the not so great celebs…

Agreed, especially with Cody. 8’s would have put him in the Bottom 3.  :argh:

Edited by CarmenSandiego

Honestly, one of the guys is winning and it's gonna be one of the worst winners ever.

What a shame considering how lackluster all the guys were this season.

So basically the only way to get a female winner is Olympian or Bachelorette? Ok cool.

All this over a fitness instructor???????

• Like 1

Ugh I hate to see Suni go here.... but her against Amanda, she was the right choice to go. :( SO proud of Suni for the growth she showcased these last few weeks, and she should be proud of herself!

Also such a great run from Melora, and she should be proud of herself here too!

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Derek, you’re shocked that these two are here? You and the other judges helped this happen with your overly generous scores to the not so great celebs…

where's the "we critiqued simone endlessly while giving david ross pats on the back and then she left before him" gif?

1 minute ago, ILuvCarrie4eva said:

Honestly, one of the guys is winning and it's gonna be one of the worst winners ever.

What a shame considering how lackluster all the guys were this season.

So basically the only way to get a female winner is Olympian or Bachelorette? Ok cool.

All this over a fitness instructor???????

Gahh yeah I was thinking..... only Bachelorettes seem to be winning for women as of late. :( And yeah Laurie too, but that was all the way back in S23.

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Iman is an exciting contestant and I look forward to seeing his routines. Cody is like… the 11th most exciting contestant of this cast lol 

Facts. I'd take a Iman win for trying hard and improving. Cody has done like nothing to warrant this?