Jump to content

Celebrity Big Brother 3 (Premieres 2/2)


Alex95
 Share

Recommended Posts

Idk how strong Kat’s connections are, she could be trolling like she has in the past. I’m not sure about CBS casting someone from ABC. The Bachelor subreddit seems to think it’s some guy Blake, so I’d need the Bachelor stans to tell me how we feel about him if that was true…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/14/2021 at 7:21 AM, Alex95 said:

Idk how strong Kat’s connections are, she could be trolling like she has in the past. I’m not sure about CBS casting someone from ABC. The Bachelor subreddit seems to think it’s some guy Blake, so I’d need the Bachelor stans to tell me how we feel about him if that was true…

EW That man is a all lives matter sexist POS who says we should try to understand both sides!! when a  woman has to get a restraining order against her stalker so I'll pass. but definitely him... everyone in Bachelor nation over hypes for zero reason.

Edited by *Diana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oooh yayy I'm excited for CBB coming next year! :spaz: 

 

 

On 11/11/2021 at 3:29 PM, *Amanda said:

Can’t wait to see how many DWTS alumni are part of the cast. :giggle: 

 

On 11/11/2021 at 3:56 PM, *Chris said:

And The Masked Singer!

LMAO Yesss I look forward to this too. :dead:  Although I'm not sure how many TMS alums have done this show.

 

On 11/12/2021 at 10:04 AM, *Lily said:

Who should be this season's Real Housewife and why should it be Kathy Hilton (spend the entire budget on her and then give me 11 Z-listers honestly)

 

kathy-hilton-kathy-rhobh.gif

 

As long as she gives us another "Who's Hunky Dory" moment. :wub: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/14/2021 at 6:21 AM, Alex95 said:

Idk how strong Kat’s connections are, she could be trolling like she has in the past. I’m not sure about CBS casting someone from ABC. The Bachelor subreddit seems to think it’s some guy Blake, so I’d need the Bachelor stans to tell me how we feel about him if that was true…

 

On 11/22/2021 at 10:08 AM, *Diana said:

EW That man is a all lives matter sexist POS who says we should try to understand both sides!! when a  woman has to get a restraining order against her stalker so I'll pass. but definitely him... everyone in Bachelor nation over hypes for zero reason.

Oooh gosh, Blake as in Blake Moynes? 🙈

 

Diana has a better idea of him than me as I don't really follow the social media or outside of the show stuff as much. But he was on Claire/Tayshia's season and Katie's season, all within the last year.  I wasn't really crazy about on either season but didn't really dislike him. But seeing lots of messiness with Blake and Katie, at the moment.

 

Kinda shocked he's considered or being considered for the show as I would think he's contracted with ABC rather than CBS. And doesn't seem nearly famous enough for this show, at least compared to some other Bachelor alums. But we'll see how this reign true or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

The rumour mill seems to be the same every year for CBB. :haha: Mentions of Tiffany or someone from The Challenge/Survivor etc.. feel like we're gonna be mostly in the dark until whenever they do the reveal.

 

Miranda Cosgrove's another name who comes up every year since she's apparently a fan, and even though there's nothing to suggest she's on I guess that's the one name I would put some stock in right now just for the Paramount Plus connection with the iCarly reboot. Maybe another Housewife too idk who though.

Edited by *Lily
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, *Lily said:

The rumour mill seems to be the same every year for CBB. :haha: Mentions of Tiffany or someone from The Challenge/Survivor etc.. feel like we're gonna be mostly in the dark until whenever they do the reveal.

 

Miranda Cosgrove's another name who comes up every year since she's apparently a fan, and even though there's nothing to suggest she's on I guess that's the one name I would put some stock in right now just for the Paramount Plus connection with the iCarly reboot. Maybe another Housewife too idk who though.

The housewives rumour is Lisa Rinna, but unsure how true it is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

The housewives rumour is Lisa Rinna, but unsure how true it is. 

 

I don't know if I can bare to watch any more Rinna.. but she would also make a lot of sense as a pick & be good drama. :haha:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

 

I don't know if I can bare to watch any more Rinna.. but she would also make a lot of sense as a pick & be good drama. :haha:

It would, but I am unsure if she has the will right now after losing her mom, a few weeks ago. 

 

Erika would be messy on it & I would live for it.

Ideally, Kathy Hilton should be on it but they can't afford her :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, PandorasBox said:

I’ve heard Johnny Bananas from the Challenge (no opinion) and Boston Rob from Survivor (thank u next). Idk how serious those are though

I think Bananas gets rumored every year. He's probably behind all those rumors. :giggle:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, PandorasBox said:

I’ve heard Johnny Bananas from the Challenge (no opinion) and Boston Rob from Survivor (thank u next). Idk how serious those are though

Haven't watched the Challenge in ages, but Bananas is very much in the "no thank you" category from what I remember of that show. :dead: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

It would, but I am unsure if she has the will right now after losing her mom, a few weeks ago. 

 

Erika would be messy on it & I would live for it.

Ideally, Kathy Hilton should be on it but they can't afford her :haha: 

 

That's true... Lois 💔 

 

Erika might need the money now it would make sense :giggle:

 

Kathy :wub: I would live!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...