The Amazing Race 33 (Premieres 1/5)

Alex95

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Just saw on Connie's Insta her and Sam just had a baby so depending on when filming happened, she could've been pregnant. As much I would've looooooved to see Ray & Caro as the exes storyline, they probably had zero interest in doing it lmao (they're also supposed to be on the upcoming season of Ex on the Beach so idk if contract issues or similar filming schedules could've held them up there).

Babies the perennial killer of many teams that I always hoped we would see on an all star season but never did.

16 minutes ago, jarmon said:

oh i needs to brush up on my emoji's lmaooo i didn't think of it as the rolling eyes 

The messiness with you. 🤣 :haha: 

15 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

That's definitely the eye roll emoji. :dead:

Yeah definitely. 

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

It's not easy just dropping your life for a month to do a reality show. Probably even longer if they did a quarantine period before the race. Some of them could also feel uncomfortable traveling under the conditions which is understandable.

Yeah these are all very understandable reasons here. :yes: 

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Just saw on Connie's Insta her and Sam just had a baby so depending on when filming happened, she could've been pregnant. As much I would've looooooved to see Ray & Caro as the exes storyline, they probably had zero interest in doing it lmao (they're also supposed to be on the upcoming season of Ex on the Beach so idk if contract issues or similar filming schedules could've held them up there).

Oooh thanks for all of this info. Congrats to Connie/Sam on their baby. Interesting info on Ray & Caro. That show will probably be a good fit considering them being ex's now. :haha: 

I just read somewhere else that one of Anthony & Spencer was injured and one of Taylor & Isaiah's family members tested positive for COVID right when they were supposed to leave (and soon after passed away). Also apparently Caro has moved to Sweden so there might have been some Visa issues. Idk how true any of these rumors are, but just so unfortunate all around. Just terrible timing that, like, half the remaining teams couldn't come back.

Edited by Alex95

My theory is that they definitely bring back Arun/Natalia because how could they not, they made all of us fall in love and root for them!

I think that perhaps the bringbacks are a mixture of eliminated teams and past teams from past seasons! They have to at least bring the number of teams back up to 9! :rofl:Otherwise I will riot!

Also I am so over Corona, she is pissing me off interrupting The Amazing Race and wreaking havoc on my husband and I's fave joint show. Girl bye!

Aww so sad learning about Lulu & Lala losing their grandmother from COVID. 😢 :broken: 

It's so sweet and touching they used a quote of hers as inspiration to race the rest of this show in her honor. ❤️ 

Nice to see Michael & Moe and Arun & Natalia back. But sad for the other teams that weren't able to continue. :( 

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I’ve been envisioning those first three teams as the final three tbh 👀

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Which teams are you referring to? 😮 

Oooh if the first 3 teams on Bus 1 then I can see that possibly happening too. :haha: