The Amazing Race 33 (Premieres 1/5)

Alex95

Ahhh wow I had a feeling that challenge was going to benefit Kim & Penn. 😮 Congrats to them on winning the show. I was expecting them to win a few weeks back. They have done a great job on this season and truly earned it. :yes: 

Aww I'm sad for Raquel & Cayla that they couldn't pull off the win. :( Their buildup momentum was SO good these last few legs. :broken: 

Aww well at least Raquel & Cayla came in 2nd. They've done really well throughout the show and truly built up that momentum. Happy for them with this run and getting this far. :yes: Awww love their friendship they are showing here. ❤️ 

Oh wow I forgot all these times they came in 2nd recently too (as I moreso focused on their last two wins).

I wonder how far behind Ryan & Dusty were to the other teams. 😮 Well done to them on finishing and getting 3rd though. They had a really strong first half. Aww they have a nice friendship at the end here.

omg Dusty's comment of calling Penn & Kim officially the oldest couple to win the show. Interesting fun fact.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

TAR finales usually suck, but this was actually a good leg! Self-driving, lead changes, tough memory task, a communication task, a random skill task. I'm impressed!

And nothing physical so the guys could catch up so yeah it was good

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Now to wait years for the next season :(

Aww noo. :( I do wonder when the next season will be.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

TAR finales usually suck, but this was actually a good leg! Self-driving, lead changes, tough memory task, a communication task, a random skill task. I'm impressed!

It was an exciting and fun finale to watch. :yes: 

25 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I really wanted that 4th all girl girl winner :(

:( 

Hopefully we’ll get the 4th all-girl winning team someday.

20 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Now to wait years for the next season :(

Sadly. :( 

I understand that COVID caused the delay of this one but there really wasn’t any need for such a long wait between 31 and 32. :dead: