48 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• She will win
    • She will make finale, but not win
    • Eliminated in Semifinals
    • Eliminated in the Top 10
    • Eliminated in the Top 11
    • Eliminated in the Top 13

Finale, but probably capped at runner-up. If she was going to be able to do country (unlikely, given Blake’s comments last night about Lana), I’d have put her down as a potential winner, but regardless of where she finishes I’m gonna enjoy her run while it’s happening.

Until PO GNT will likely take her crown but after that I think Hailey will win and Wendy ends up being the runner up or even third place.

As much as I like her, I am not blind to the fact that minivan always love to criticize black women. As she did not scream this week, they went back to the argument that it is not fair that she is already a pro singer and that she was flat in some parts, as if everyone else were not flat at all.

Wendy deserves to advance to the finale without being in an instant save situation. I'm rooting for her to win, but she has an uphill battle. She needs great songs, good edits, and a real moment in the lives.

Ultimately probably 3rd with either GNT or Ryleigh Plank taking the Crown

Also I read comments about her being in an Instant Save

If she is in Danger, She will win the Semifinals Instant Save if it comes to that America will save her