The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

I imagine some teams are getting full now.

They actually added a taping for Friday afternoon, and just sent out a sm post for people to sign up for the Friday tapings. So it seems as if they’re taking longer to fill up then initially anticipated. I would guess we’re down to the last few spots per team though 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

They actually added a taping for Friday afternoon, and just sent out a sm post for people to sign up for the Friday tapings. So it seems as if they’re taking longer to fill up then initially anticipated. I would guess we’re down to the last few spots per team though 

That makes sense.

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Picky coaches, probably? Not enough chairs turned?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

Camila looks so short…

She is the second shortest coach tied with Shakira at 5’2”.

she is short :lmao:

33 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

0-BE34-E84-2-AC4-41-C8-9-B1-C-39-FDA6-EE

i don’t think we’ve ever had their blind outfits this early lol- pic from Carson’s ig.

-Thank you to my @nbcthevoice family for celebrating my birthday & @blakeshelton's yesterday at
work. Also to my wife @siriouslydelicious for shocking me by flying across the country for less than 24 hrs to spend it with me. Love you Shout to our brand new coach @camila_cabello for immediately becoming family & crushing
it on the show! Can't wait for you all to see it in Sept! The talent is maybe the best I've ever seen so far...

they all look great :wub:

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Picky coaches, probably? Not enough chairs turned?

maybe being picky is a good thing for us, we might get some really good contestants 🙏

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, istersay said:

maybe being picky is a good thing for us, we might get some really good contestants 🙏

Yeah, but I disagree. There needs to be some fodder! Last year, there were too many good contestants cut in the battles!

Edited by Anybody354

34 minutes ago, seak05 said:

It could be more auditions, or it might be the coach’s performance. Or maybe both?

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

i don’t think we’ve ever had their blind outfits this early lol- pic from Carson’s ig.

-Thank you to my @nbcthevoice family for celebrating my birthday & @blakeshelton's yesterday at
work. Also to my wife @siriouslydelicious for shocking me by flying across the country for less than 24 hrs to spend it with me. Love you Shout to our brand new coach @camila_cabello for immediately becoming family & crushing
it on the show! Can't wait for you all to see it in Sept! The talent is maybe the best I've ever seen so far...

Gwen and John serving as usual!! Gwen's shoes???? She was ready to stomp on that runwayyy

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

It could be more auditions, or it might be the coach’s performance. Or maybe both?

Maybe both, but not only the coaches performance. If they were planning to do the coaches performance during blinds they'd have known and anticipated that heading into the blinds. So the blinds are running longer then they anticipated, it might be that that means they have to use a Friday session for the coaches performance when they thought they'd be able to do it Thursday, or need a second session on Friday for it, but regardless they needed more time for blinds. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Okay Johns jacket Ik looks basic but I like it so much! And Gwen look is amazing and Camila looks like a Hollywood version of Brigerton it’s funny but it looks nice for a first look

52 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Maybe both, but not only the coaches performance. If they were planning to do the coaches performance during blinds they'd have known and anticipated that heading into the blinds. So the blinds are running longer then they anticipated, it might be that that means they have to use a Friday session for the coaches performance when they thought they'd be able to do it Thursday, or need a second session on Friday for it, but regardless they needed more time for blinds. 

Yea on IG they posted the Final Day of Blinds for tomorrow so there will be more Blinds and yea it’s exciting

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

Okay Johns jacket Ik looks basic but I like it so much! And Gwen look is amazing and Camila looks like a Hollywood version of Brigerton it’s funny but it looks nice for a first look

'Hollywood version of Bridgerton' wave.gif Gwen looks so good 💞

the guys look normal whistling.gif

3 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

Yeah, but I disagree. There needs to be some fodder! Last year, there were too many good contestants cut in the battles!

I can understand that , but sometimes people who have great auditions kind of turn into fodder in Battles/Knockouts, they're great at a song they rehearsed for a long time and that's it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

John never disappoints with his looks…but ohhh that Blake Shelton gon look like he’s going to the store😂 Blake only dresses up for the finale lmao

exactly what I thought, like he's on the way to Walmart, John's is not that fancy but a nice outfit at least

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

exactly what I thought, like he's on the way to Walmart, John's is not that fancy but a nice outfit at least

LMAO yeah, John I looks casual but classy at the same time 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

John never disappoints with his looks…but ohhh that Blake Shelton gon look like he’s going to the store😂 Blake only dresses up for the finale lmao

That actually Is dressing up for Blake though lol

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, istersay said:

If Blake was on his way to walmart, he'd be wearing camo 😛 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, istersay said:

I can understand that , but sometimes people who have great auditions kind of turn into fodder in Battles/Knockouts, they're great at a song they rehearsed for a long time and that's it.

It depends, but in my experience there are too many good people by battles, but then some people crash and burn in later rounds.

• Like 1

Maybe it was another case of the coaches pitching for way too long during some blinds? Didn't that happen with Avery Roberson and they apparently had to push back some blinds to other tapings?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, istersay said:

To Walmart 🤣 Blake is as Simon Cowell.

• Haha 1