Jump to content

The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648
 Share

Recommended Posts

Blake said a few weeks ago that the one season a year will keep him around longer, and also joked about watching home shopping network to help his pitches. So yeah, he’ll be around next season. 
 

I hope they have more musical diversity, Ariana/John/Kelly are all very similar 
 

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/maybe-blake-shelton-is-sticking-around-the-voice-longer-than-we-thought

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Blake said a few weeks ago that the one season a year will keep him around longer, and also joked about watching home shopping network to help his pitches. So yeah, he’ll be around next season. 
 

I hope they have more musical diversity, Ariana/John/Kelly are all very similar 
 

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/maybe-blake-shelton-is-sticking-around-the-voice-longer-than-we-thought

get a fat paycheck a year and have more time to do the things you want, yeah he gonna stick around until the show ends

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t see Kelly or Blake leaving (since Kelly’s got her talk show + now will have more time to tour/record if she wants and Blake leaving means most of the audience will leave too), so it’s really Ariana and John that are up for debate.

 

Will this age like milk? Possibly. We’ll see.

 

At least one season a year gives me an excuse to try and watch Idol again (since I haven’t watched a full season since Season 12 lmao).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I don’t see Kelly or Blake leaving (since Kelly’s got her talk show + now will have more time to tour/record if she wants and Blake leaving means most of the audience will leave too), so it’s really Ariana and John that are up for debate.

 

Will this age like milk? Possibly. We’ll see.

 

At least one season a year gives me an excuse to try and watch Idol again (since I haven’t watched a full season since Season 12 lmao).

they are the only locks john is like 90% since he's been on since 16 and never left, its the 4th spot up for grabs. heck i could see ariana coming back if her schedule is flexible enough. big if though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally i don't need a new coach, I would like to see Adam returning, i miss him, it will be 4 years(!!!) by the time S22 starts, i'm pretty sure no one really cares about the DeAndre thing anymore and Adam also got the needed rest, a Blake, Adam, Kelly and JHud panel would be great

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

Personally i don't need a new coach, I would like to see Adam returning, i miss him, it will be 4 years(!!!) by the time S22 starts, i'm pretty sure no one really cares about the DeAndre thing anymore and Adam also got the needed rest, a Blake, Adam, Kelly and JHud panel would be great

People still talk about it, actually, so yeah, they care.

 

And no to him returning.  That's my nightmare!

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

Personally i don't need a new coach, I would like to see Adam returning, i miss him, it will be 4 years(!!!) by the time S22 starts, i'm pretty sure no one really cares about the DeAndre thing anymore and Adam also got the needed rest, a Blake, Adam, Kelly and JHud panel would be great

I don't think Adam has any desire to come back unless he needs a paycheck which I don't think he does. Most of the casual viewers couldn't tell you who DeAndre is though so that part is true.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

im more curious what the voice socials will post for the year absence 

Best Adele covers

Best Taylor Swift covers 

Best Olivia Rodrigo covers 

 

Best (insert any trending pop star) covers

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:


Best Celine Dion covers. Let’s see what QueenMae would think of that

If they use recent years. Use only Makenzie and Keisha LOL. - Only two who I remember gave Miss Celine the justice she deserved. And wasn't karaoke by any means.

 

Joshua and Jeremy 💀 - They would use them, knowing TPTB.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I don't think Adam has any desire to come back unless he needs a paycheck which I don't think he does. Most of the casual viewers couldn't tell you who DeAndre is though so that part is true.

I didn't mind Adam in his early seasons, but I'd be surprised if he returned as a coach. You're probably correct about casual viewers. I doubt many regular viewers of the show have forgotten about the robe controversy, though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...