The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Not much to talk about when we don’t even know who the coaches are, or whether the show will even be renewed for a S22. 

By now we would've dropped the names for the spring season and we'd be theorizing based off blind spoilers :haha:

• Sad 3

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Not much to talk about when we don’t even know who the coaches are, or whether the show will even be renewed for a S22. 

Casting auditions at least were held, also I sort of feel like they’ll do a whole “last season” hype, not just cancel abruptly.

Contestants would be preparing to head to LA for battles, still so weird no spring season 😂

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

cmon lol there’s no way nbc isn’t renewing the voice😂

• Like 1

This is so depressing, i can't 😢 

The spring seasons used to keep me hyped about something during the first months of the year. Now, it will be hard to spend all that time without my favorite show. Believe it or not, this show has been, at least,  a great distraction when i'm being through hard times.

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

This is so depressing, i can't 😢 

The spring seasons used to keep me hyped about something during the first months of the year. Now, it will be hard to spend all that time without my favorite show. Believe it or not, this show has been, at least,  a great distraction when i'm being through hard times.

I feel that, Season 18 was a major escape from some stuff in my personal life (besides the rapid overall world shift in Spring 2020) so having a distraction/coping mechanism that’s part of your routine just up & leave is unsettling at the best of times.

If any of y’all needs a venting buddy/someone to talk to/someone who’ll check in on them once in a while, my inbox here on IDF is always open whether or not spoilers for the upcoming season of the show are out yet.

• Like 6

On 12/31/2021 at 7:13 PM, VintageVoice said:

I feel that, Season 18 was a major escape from some stuff in my personal life (besides the rapid overall world shift in Spring 2020) so having a distraction/coping mechanism that’s part of your routine just up & leave is unsettling at the best of times.

If any of y’all needs a venting buddy/someone to talk to/someone who’ll check in on them once in a while, my inbox here on IDF is always open whether or not spoilers for the upcoming season of the show are out yet.

Now that I think about it, Spring 2021 was a rough semester for me (not a fun way to end my undergrad). It was definitely nice to get artists like Corey Ward and Cam Anthony during this time. 

40 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Now that I think about it, Spring 2021 was a rough semester for me (not a fun way to end my undergrad). It was definitely nice to get artists like Corey Ward and Cam Anthony during this time. 

I don't remember if i have shared this here, but in 2013, i was getting through a severe depression that lasted months. It was really hard, it was my first semester on High School and i just couldn't get any friends, it was awful, and also i had to live the death of my great-grandmother. I genuinely didn't knew if i was gonna survive. But then, one of the times watching TV, while i was changing the channel, this show catched my attention. It was in Season 5 (when it was still broadcasted on my country), and after that, i couldn't stop watching it, i kept following the show week after week, and i have to say, it was a sweet escape from the hell i was living inside my mind.

Don't worry, i got help and now i'm at a better place in my life. I just wanted to share how much The Voice meant to me at the time. So yeah, i'm not so happy about the idea of not having spring season, but unfortunately it is what it is. 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

I don't remember if i have shared this here, but in 2013, i was getting through a severe depression that lasted months. It was really hard, it was my first semester on High School and i just couldn't get any friends, it was awful, and also i had to live the death of my great-grandmother. I genuinely didn't knew if i was gonna survive. But then, one of the times watching TV, while i was changing the channel, this show catched my attention. It was in Season 5 (when it was still broadcasted on my country), and after that, i couldn't stop watching it, i kept following the show week after week, and i have to say, it was a sweet escape from the hell i was living inside my mind.

Don't worry, i got help and now i'm at a better place in my life. I just wanted to share how much The Voice meant to me at the time. So yeah, i'm not so happy about the idea of not having spring season, but unfortunately it is what it is. 

Yeah, that was a rough time in my life as well (thank goodness Season 5 was the season airing though). And around Season 17 I wasn’t watching in detail quite as much (and not posting on IDF) and I had the best semester in college, both socially and academically. I felt like I needed IDF more in times I was struggling more in my personal life, and I definitely post more often when there isn’t much happening in my life.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

8 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Yeah, that was a rough time in my life as well (thank goodness Season 5 was the season airing though). And around Season 17 I wasn’t watching in detail quite as much (and not posting on IDF) and I had the best semester in college, both socially and academically. I felt like I needed IDF more in times I was struggling more in my personal life, and I definitely post more often when there isn’t much happening in my life.

I’m happy that you all are doing better. I will say that The Voice as a whole makes me happy because I get to discover hidden talent. Also, some of my family members love the show. The show can definitely be an escape during challenging times.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Keep in mind we did get Arianas announcement in a March, so we’re could be getting news pretty soon

I could only see them giving an early announcement if they manage to get someone on the same level of popularity as Ariana.

Otherwise, I'll happily wait til May/June to hear more about the coaches. They just better not waste my time with an early announcement for Nick again.

• Like 7